Tinder match has covid

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by Jan J, Apr 14, 2020.

1. Jan J

Jan J Members

Hey guys I matched with this guy on tinder a couple of months ago. We never met up before. He is a nurse and told me last week that he is tested positive for covid. I asked if everything was ok and he said he thinks he’ll be alright since he has mild symptoms and will be self-isolating himself from his family. Last night, he left me on read. He has been kind of distant lately. I don’t wanna bother him too much but I also wanna check up on him despite that he left me on read. What should I do? Double text him and ask how he’s doing or wait until he reaches out to me?

bluewatersurfer likes this.
  2. Nebulous

Nebulous Carpe diem

Wait until he reaches out to you... Give him a few weeks to get the covid out of his system at least before you see him in person. You don’t want to get it and pass it on to everyone you know.

3. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

how long has he been distant? i hate to be that guy, but are you sure he didn't say he has covid in hopes of scaring you off?

lbushwalker likes this.