Time in between rolls

Discussion in 'MDMA - X' started by SweeperOfDreams13, May 25, 2004.

1. SweeperOfDreams13

SweeperOfDreams13 Member

How long should I wait in between rolls?
    What are some of the risks (aside from addiction and need for increased doseage)?
    Thanks in advance for any helpful replies.

Peace&Love

2. gnrm23

gnrm23 Senior Member

anywhere from several weeks to several months

addiction per se is not an actual problem; but rebound depression (especially from dosages over 250 mg) & the resulting "suicide monday syndrome" is a strong possibility...

ann shulgin described "the loss of magic" sooooo - take it easy....
    wisit www.bluelight.nu & www.dancesafe.org for more info (as well as www.erowid.org & www.lycaeum.org etc... for more info)

3. Josh-e

Josh-e Member

As your 14, I'd say about 4 years untill your 18. lol.

4. Style

Style Member

I'm not condoning a 14 year old use MDMA. but I would do it a maximum of one time per month, if you are going to be using it.

5. xaosflux

xaosflux Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

At your age I'd suggest going real easy on it..Don't do it jsut because it's there...save it for 'special occasions' and NO Serra, THURSDAYS are not considered 'special'.

6. gnrm23

gnrm23 Senior Member

how about saturdays ?
    j/k ...

7. SweeperOfDreams13

SweeperOfDreams13 Member

Oh, I agree... I am a bit young, so I'm keeping it to a minimum.

Thanks for the help everyone!
    :D

8. serra

serra tentacle girl

:p

hey! thursday can be special! (hehe i did acid on thursday)(test run to see if it was any good)(it was):D

but yeah! i agree with everyone else; 14 years old is slightly young to be using psychotropic drugs! but sweeper you seem to have some sort of brain in your head :) so good for you!
    every few months would be good intervals for you now, i think, because e can be habbit forming. it's not addictive in the way that coke or meth would be, but it can be habitually addictive, because, well, it's so damn fun. so keep uses as far away as possible. you don't want your e honeymoon to end before you are legal and can start going to real parties do you? :wink:

9. pandiebeer

pandiebeer Member

I'll be one of the first to agree that 'e' is very habit forming. Once you do it you find that there's not much in life that gives you that same feeling of euphoria and you start to want to feel that again. It's so important not to let that feeling rule your life. Also important is not to create specail occasions and make excuses for doing it. If you pace yourself and make sure it's always the right time, all of your experiences should be special and safe.

10. dhs

dhs Senior Member

Give it plenty of time - I would say at least 2 months. I know one things for certain for me, the first time I rolled was the best and no matter how long I wait, the quality of product I use or the cricumstance, it simply can't be replicated.

11. RivertranceJamGirl

RivertranceJamGirl Member

I would take this advice my friend, you wont regret it:

At your rate, being so young, I would only roll a total of once or twice a year, and only one pill or maybe 2. Once a YEAR. THats it.

Wait until you develop your sexuality and your personality in life. This drug enhances these things, and you dont want to ruin you growing mind that is so sensitive to these things. You will find when you are older, the experience will be much more rewarding. You will feel much more in tune with the drug and yourself. If you do not wait, you will never know this drugs potential, because you will of ended your love affair/honeymoon early. Remember, it does not come back from what Ive read. Check out erowid.org PLEASE, and read all of the stories...you will notice a pattern that you will not want to enter right away. I hope you can hold out, and control even then. Hell, Im 32 and started in 2000, and only have rolled 10 times. Im gald I didnt discover this stuff in high school, but hey you already did and thats groooovy man, but just KEEP YER WITS! Go for some good ole booze instead if ya have ta. That stuff is dangerous, too, but at least has centuries worth of history behind it. Peace!