Time for Some Honorable Mentions

Discussion in 'Hip Awards' started by niteryder, May 2, 2018.

1. niteryder

niteryder Members

I’ve been hanging out on some of these forums for a few days, and have had the wonderful opportunity to meet some amazing people. Of all those that really deserve mention, a few stand out as being quite inspiring.

Alice in SC and Noodist_Jen are 2 very insiring nudists. Love reading their posts!

And of course, who could forget fem_fatale and her daring nude in public exploits!!

Song of the South is a very funny girl who makes me laugh with almost every post she writes. She’s downright brilliant!!

Come join us in the ‘Forum Games’ section ans well as the ‘Bare It’ section, and join the fun!!

And please forgive me if I didn’t mention you, as there are really so many amazing people in here. Just know that you are thought of.

Blessings, and see you in the games!!!

Last edited: May 3, 2018
  2. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

you will not. but you should definitely continue to post in the real forums too.

3. niteryder

niteryder Members

But my Avatar is way more cooler than yours...So there!!

4. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i enjoy both our avatars. but if you stick to the forum games section i'll never see yours anymore, so i prefer that you show it off in other areas as well.

5. Song of the South

Song of the South Members

Thank you! And I never would have seen this if you hadn't given me a heads up. I didn't even know there was such thing as hip awards, lol. Anyway, very sweet of you.

I accidentally stumbled into forum games and got addicted and forget about all these other forums or sections or whatever. I need to branch out more, but not sure how much I could actually contribute on a lot of these subjects. But I could always read and learn, and probably should be doing more of that. But I keep coming up with more movies to replace one of the words in the title with "fart," so therefore I keep hearing the call of the games, lol. Maybe i should just go get some actual life experiences chalked up so I can contribute in more places!

Anyway, thanks for the shout out...

6. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

You get a toaster spray painted in gold paint

7. niteryder

niteryder Members

You are most welcome, Jen!! Keep us inspired!!

Alice in SC likes this.
  8. Song of the South

Is the toast included? Cause this is starting to sound too good to be true!

9. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

It should be a little gold troll statue.

Eric! likes this.
  10. Running Horse

Running Horse A Buddha in hiding from himself

Deidre certainly deserves a mention on here. She's an exceptional lady. Always ready with caring & kindness. Here's to you Ma'am :innocent:

11. Deidre

Deidre Visitor

You’re the sweetest! :blush:

I always like reading your posts, you seem so down to earth and sincere. And positive, despite all you’re going through!

BeatinFeet69 and Eric! like this.
  12. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Completely agree!!

Deidre likes this.
  13. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

......be-cause two pieces of bread, about 10 cents of value would put it in the too good to be true category?

14. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

Is it avocado toast??

15. Song of the South

Well, I was kinda hoping for a high end artisanal bread, but now I'm just sounding greedy. Wonder bread it is!

16. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

You're worthy of a mention yourself. You seem very bright, funny and astute for one so young. Always look out for your posts. I'm a fan!

17. niteryder

niteryder Members

Song of the South likes this.
  18. Song of the South

Thank you for the kind words. Honestly, as long as I stay out of the "smart threads," I think I will be okay, lol. I have started reading many of them, and find some of the discussions fascinating. But there is so much being discussed of which I'm just completely oblivious to the facts regarding. Such as sentence structure, lol; pretty sure I just butchered that last one all up!

This place kind of reminds me of holiday dinners with my family. For YEARS I bitched about being too big for the kids table. Then I finally got to sit at the grown ups table and quickly discovered that I didn't have a fucking clue what the hell anybody was even talking about. I much preferred talking cartoons with the kids and throwing rolls at each other when nobody was looking! (Not that I'm saying those who post in forum games don't belong at the big table! Not at all my point!) Most of the ones who post there post all over the board here I notice.

I am still kind of in between tables here. And certainly for now at least, I'm probably better suited making fart jokes on the game thread! I even screwed up my toast joke in this thread, lol. So I will keep reading and learning and hope to be here long enough that my lack of life experiences will be just an afterthought.

But again, thanks for the kind words!

19. OrleansWordsmith

OrleansWordsmith Moderate anarchist

OH WOW how exciting.... I gotta hustle

20. ~Zen~

~Zen~ California Tripper Administrator

IRL we gave ONE out once, any guesses?