tightness

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by jen910, Jan 2, 2005.

1. jen910

jen910 Senior Member

If the female is really tight does it hurt more than bring pleasure for the guy. And does a girl seem more tighter if she isnt as wet? My boyfriend and I had sex for the first time together which was my first time in like 6 months and he had a look of pain on his face when he first entered me and i asked what was wrong and he said i was tight. I thought guys liked that...

2. Al13n

Al13n Member

if its tight, its good in my opinion, and it does seem if a girls not real wet she will not necessarily be tighter, but a little more struggle for things to slide, just use some lube

3. hiro

hiro pursue it

My boyfriend does not like when I am tight because he thinks he might be hurting me and that it is uncomfortable for him.

4. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

tighter means better feeling

5. lynsey

lynsey Banned

if you're too tight it can hurt the guy ie-increased friction. guys who get off on girls being tight are usually self absorbed as they only care about their own enjoyment and are unsympathetic to the uncomftrablness their partnre may be experiencing.

6. aDVan84

aDVan84 Member

tighter with some lubrication <--- is better

7. lynsey

lynsey Banned

oh and yeah if you're not uhm lubricated enough it feels bad for both involved

8. kayy

kayy Member

So, go to thailand then, they r really tight there, you know, like a child...

9. Gabino

Gabino Member

tight -- good.

dry --- bad.

Too wet -- I sometimes keep a soft towel nearby to partly dry a girl's pussy that is erupting and freely flowing. A t-shirt works too, but you probably shouldn't wear it again on the way home.

10. PeRrY

PeRrY Member

HAHA

11. lynsey

lynsey Banned

why does it feel bad if you're too wet?

12. Gabino

Gabino Member

too wet -- the same as too loose.

Only girls who have had 3 or more orgasms before I enter are ever too wet.

13. lynsey

lynsey Banned

no way?

14. Gabino

Gabino Member

Ohhh yes.

15. Gabino

Gabino Member

I guess in all honesty, by this point I may actually have entered two or three times, for brief periods, as part of the fore-play.

Entered maybe, when she climbed on top of me, and slid herself down my pole, and had her first trip to the top.

And then entered again from behind maybe, when i used both my erect cock and my hands to bring her off the ground again -- maybe twice.

But for me the final position that is best, is the one in which whores and princessess and queens have been fucked for thousands of years --- She's on her back, her legs are spread as wide as I can spread them with my own thighs between them, she's rolling her head and begging me to give it to her, she's erupting with mini-orgasms again and again, every one of her erotic zones are swollen with desire, her body is shaking with pleasure, and then I screw it into her missionary style.

16. Craevyn

Craevyn Member

wow, gabino. you're quite the explicitly sexual little peabody arent you

17. lynsey

lynsey Banned

why is every women in your post begging you to 'give it to them'? I can appreciate being teased but it's like every single little story you write is about the same thing.

18. Gabino

Gabino Member

Because I play hard-to-get, until they do?
    Because I know how to do what I do?

Certainly better for them to be begging than me -- that's the way i see it anyway.

Perhaps you do not beleive I'm telling the truth?

19. lynsey

lynsey Banned

why does anyone have to be begging anyone? there are times when one person doesn't and the other person doesn't and when the person who deaosn't does but that doesn't mean they're playing hard to get, it just means they're a human being.

20. Bloody_Kisses

Bloody_Kisses Thizzler

im tiny so every time i have sex i feel.... like, virgin-tight. really small. guys like it, but its painful for me unless i use lubricant.