Tight vaginal lips - Do you find it attractive and sexually satisfying?

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by Klimax2gether, Jul 26, 2019.

1. jj07

jj07 Members

Love your type! That’s lovely and sexy! Be thankful and proud!

Klimax2gether and 29atHeart like this.
  2. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

I will love to see and play with a rose petal type.

29atHeart likes this.
  3. JS420

JS420 Members

As long as it tastes good I don't care what it looks like, but I do have my preferences!!!

4. JS420

JS420 Members

Don't ever feel self-conscious about your "lady parts"!!! Many men, including myself find the "rose petal" type absolutely gorgeous!!!!:tongueout::tongueout::tongueout::tongueout::tongueout::tongueout::tongueout::tongueout::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley:

Klimax2gether and 29atHeart like this.
  5. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

All vaginas are beautiful. Rose petal types are pretty. They are also commoner than the Barbie type. Barbie type are the rarest but beautiful as well. My wife has a Barbie type. In fact many women yearns to have a Barbie type.

6. EroticaWriter

EroticaWriter Senior Member

Every woman's pussy is beautiful and desirable, yours included.
    You should all be happy with what you have got, and proud to show it off to perverts like me :)

zorro69 and Suburbanray like this.
  7. wilt88ta

wilt88ta Members

It is certainly not a feature that we can discover at first sight when we meet a woman.
    Any shape is welcome if I'm lucky enough to find how it is.
    Aside from the jokes, I noticed that there is some variability, but I have always appreciated.
    My girlfriend is half Philipina and half Brazilian. She takes great care of herself and she keeps very tidy her private parts too. Despite being well trimmed, hers seems almost hidden in her crotch.

I like the view as a whole.
    I love to see her naked, look at her round tummy not fat but somewhat distended and under, not far from her navel the small black triangle of her sex.
    When I caress her sweet tummy, if she is excited, very naturally one of my fingers slips inside, and then I feel by touch that her lips are swollen with excitement even if from the outside it is barely visible. It is a delicate and lukewarm hold, very moist. A particular thing is that her clitoris is very close to the entrance. I feel it when my finger is already inside and, when I eat hers, I have to push the tip of the tongue in to reach it.

When I penetrate her with the penis which is much thicker than my finger, if necessary, we add to her natural lubrication some lubricating gel.
    I always keep a tube in the bedside table.
    Sometimes, rarely I have to struggle a little, but, once inside, for us at least, the worst is over.
    I feel a lot of the embrace, not only at the entrance, but along the whole part that is inside.
    the first thrust gives me the feeling of making room inside, requires some effort. I do it slowly.
    She likes it if I hesitate a little back and forth with the tip. During penetration her clitoris is always involved. Because it comes in contact with the tip at the entrance when I enter or feels the pressure of the penis body when I am inside.

Klimax2gether likes this.
  8. GamerGirl99

GamerGirl99 Banned

One of my favorite parts of masturbating is spreading my lips wide with my fingers, they are very tight, almost like vice grips!

Transguy, CUMDRUNK69, mr man and 4 others like this.
  9. Barry Thrift

Barry Thrift Members

That could be from vaginal problem that that the name has slipped my mind, its coursed by the vagina going into spasm and stops anything going in.

10. canuck9999

canuck9999 Member Lifetime Supporter

Vaginismus

11. Barry Thrift

Barry Thrift Members

Thank you canuck9999 for your help

Vaginismus is a condition involving a muscle spasm in the pelvic floor muscles. It can make it painful, difficult, or impossible to have sexual intercourse, to undergo a gynecological exam, and to insert a tampon.

Do you think this is you GamerGirl99, is this any help?

12. Varmint

Varmint Member

Nope. Not one bit. I like'em all.
    A little secret for you: Until a man is emotionally attached to you, they're all pretty much the same, like everything else. A breast is a breast, a butt is a butt, a vagina is just another vagina. Something almost magical happens when I'm emotionally attached to a woman, though, and it's amazing....until it's not.

13. Love Honey

Love Honey Members

Love to watch you

GamerGirl99 likes this.
  14. el demente

el demente Supporters HipForums Supporter

Like most men I like all of them. But when dining I like a bit of outter lip to suck and tease.

EroticaWriter likes this.
  15. Lizzyp

Lizzyp Members

I love it! I am the same type

B1G_D and EroticaWriter like this.
  16. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

lucky you. I adore the same.

17. Barry Thrift

Barry Thrift Members

Do you find being tight lipped impedes you sex life?

Klimax2gether likes this.
  18. Orlando30

Orlando30 Members

I prefer it like this, when you basically can only see a slit and nothing of the inner lips. I know you can't choose, but visually, this is the most attractive for me. I'm happy that my girlfriend also has a pussy like this. She has practically no inner lips.

zorro69 and Klimax2gether like this.
  19. Barry Thrift

Barry Thrift Members

Read these below some may be you// but you really need to understand them.

Some of the myths associated with a tight or loose vagina:
    1. Virgins have extremely tight vaginas because their hymen is intact.

2. Virgins should bleed the first time they have sex.

3. Losing your virginity stretches the vagina permanently.

4. Having a lot of sex with a single or having multiple partners will loosen the vagina.

5. Having a vaginal delivery (childbirth) stretches the vagina out forever.

6. If a woman is tight during sex then she has a quality vagina that hasn’t been explored by a lot of men.

7. If a woman’s vagina is more relaxed during sex then she has been stretched out by man sexual partners and is thus less desirable as a result.

20. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

You are one of the lucky few to enjoy the beauty of your girlfriend's unique pussy.