Tickets to a Real Madrid Champions League clash

Discussion in 'Spanish' started by lupita_20, Aug 23, 2005.

1. lupita_20

lupita_20 Member

This is not a junk advertisment!!

Do you love Real Madrid? Well if the answer is yes, then why not become a Madridista by going to http://carnetmadridista.realmadrid.com/CM/and clicking on solicitalo, you will then have the option of an english or spanish version, fill in the application form. Or by calling +34 902 22 11 44 quoting "ENTRADAS DE CAMPEONES". Joining fees start from around15 euros for residents of spain and from 50 euros to the rest of the world. Becoming a memeber is simple and easy and dont forget to have a look at the great items you will recieve once you join. Also if you join before the 30th August mentioning my name and membership number which i will only give to those who are genuinley interested you will recieve a ticket to one of Real Madrid's Champion league matches at the Santiago Bernabeu... CLOSING DATE IS 30TH AUGUST... THOSE INTERESTED PLEASE EMAIL ME.. so come on what you waiting for??

2. Wetbikerider

Wetbikerider Member

If i went to spain it would be to check out awsome spain and to party out and go the tomato fights and bull run, check out the food and wine. "and a few other things"

3. lupita_20

lupita_20 Member

comment has been noted!

4. PurpleGel

PurpleGel Senior Member

tickets to the barcelona madrid game were three-HUNDRED when i was there last year. geez.... muy caro--carisimo!

5. Wetbikerider

Wetbikerider Member

i can spend $300.00 IN BETTER things. and you did mention the flight cost . hotels etc etc.

6. hippieseba

hippieseba Member

he'd rather spend it on nazi clothing...

7. Wetbikerider

Wetbikerider Member

There you go, thanks for reminding me.

8. migle

migle Senior Member

hehehe