Thunderstorms- Turn-on for Anyone Else?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by GypsyHolly83, Jul 23, 2020.

1. GypsyHolly83

GypsyHolly83 Members

I'm only posting this because I was anticipating a thunderstorm tonight. But I love storms. They can be such a turn on. I don't know if it's for aesthetic reasons or what but I am usually DTF on stormy nights lol anyone else? I don't mind a good snowstorm either.

ryanmem, bry75 and Jude96 like this.
  2. desert-rat

desert-rat Senior Member

I remember seeing the medical word for a thunder induced orgasm . I didn't know if this was real or just made up . If someone could experience an orgasm upon hearing a thunder clap .

3. Jude96

Jude96 Members

Always DTF? :smilingimp:

4. bry75

bry75 Members

Love them

GypsyHolly83 likes this.
  5. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Members

We’re going to have a tropical storm move ashore today. Guess what my wife and I will be doing? Ha!

GypsyHolly83 likes this.
  6. GypsyHolly83

GypsyHolly83 Members

I don't know what it is about them lol glad you guys are into it too and @Jude96 and I aren't the only odd couple :wink:

7. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Members

Absolutely love thunderstorms. The power of the wind, the rain, lightning, blasting away at the earth. Then after it passes the calm it leaves behind. Kind of reminds me of how intense an orgasm is and after the calm that comes over you from having one.

GypsyHolly83 likes this.
  8. olderndirt

olderndirt Members

Yes. I think it is because when we were dating and were at the drive-in movie, the security guys never came around during thunderstorms, so we could do whatever we wanted to do without being caught. Plus, we couldn't see the screen, so we might as well do other things. We have made love during minor hurricanes, too, which was fun.

GypsyHolly83 likes this.
  9. GypsyHolly83

GypsyHolly83 Members

Oooo sexy.. and good point/comparison

10. AstroShark

AstroShark Member

Defintly a turn I'm!
    If we get one tonight , it's on!

GypsyHolly83 likes this.
  11. GypsyHolly83

GypsyHolly83 Members

Yes!!!! Have fun!

12. Naked

Naked Member

Love thunderstorms. The more severe, the better. I’m always watching them with enthusiasm. I get so annoyed when one misses where I am at the time. Last month, we had a good storm come through our city......just not all of the city. West end was downed trees, flooding and power outages galore. Where I was in the east end, not a single drop of rain. Grrrrrrr. As for the topic at hand, I’ve never actually thought about seeing thunderstorms as a turn on. Interesting concept.

GypsyHolly83 likes this.
  13. bill697cu

bill697cu Members

I agree that thunderstorms are a turn on. I love being naked and barefoot in the rain but a thunderstorm is more enjoyable. I have been on nude hikes in the woods when a storm pops up and just keep going. I always wanted to have sex in the rain but never found the right lady who wanted to. I have masturbated in the rain and had one of the most intense sessions with very large load.