Throat Fucking?

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by OliverJ, Jun 14, 2006.

1. OliverJ

OliverJ Member

Does anybody else like this?

2. iheartpr0n

iheartpr0n Member

Duh. My new favorite thing!

3. OliverJ

OliverJ Member

If you want a sweet hardcore site go to www.gagfactor.com That is an AWESOME site!

4. TheMechanic

TheMechanic The chicken LUVER!

That is a great site...

Slaphappy is another

5. WeedCrazy

WeedCrazy Member

I have a few of their vids on my comp:p. I don't know why, I just fucking girls until they gag and/or puke. Maybe I'm just a sick 15 year old:p.

6. Big Gulp

Big Gulp Member

I love it! But why go to websites when you can do it at home? mY wife keeps mehappy!

7. Len2000

Len2000 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

8. whereami

whereami Member

We know dude. You've mentioned it in about 10 other threads! :p

9. deepthroat

deepthroat Member

I'm really into this, takes lots of practice but its nice to see a man enjoy it so much! :)

10. ruwetnow

ruwetnow Member

I love my girlfriend very much, but nothing is hotter than grabbing her head and fucking her throat till she spits up and gags- the sights and sounds are awesome

11. Wicked Penetration

Wicked Penetration Member

I *hope* to experience this one day... but my fiance doesn't like oral sex. She seems semi-willing to try it, but it would take more then a little effort to go from "I want to fuck like rabbits, but I don't want to suck your cock (first boyfriend stunk down there I think)" to "Throat fuck me with your cock" :(

12. now?

now? Member

Are you my husband? lol

He loves to hold my head against him with both hands and watch me gag when he comes--usually shoves it in 4 or 5 times deeply after I have been sucking him for awhile, making me gag each time. He pauses between each time before shoving his dick into my throat. He loves to feel the sensation of the gag on his dick when he comes. When he comes in the back of my throat I gag the hardest, he then keeps his dick in the back of my throat which makes me gag several times in a row while trying to swallow his cum. I have never spit up or thrown up but come close, usually when I am gagging very quickly in a row right after he comes and his dick is still touching the back of my throat. But it makes him happy and I am fine with that. I am always sitting on a low bench with him standing in front of me so he has a great view of the action. I take care of him and he takes care of me.

13. acoustic

acoustic Member

havent tried :(

14. wiggy

wiggy Bitch

Or a 50 year old perve

15. isaac

isaac Member

hehe here is a free 20mb gag n puke EXTREME vid for you all here

it is what it says it is so beware!

16. Wicked Penetration

Wicked Penetration Member

lol I can't lie, I'd *love* to do that. I feel kind of bad though, because when I was fucking my fiance and she was telling me to go slow because the initial penetration was stretching her, I just wanted to *pound* into her. I didn't, mind you, and eased my way into pounding, so she was stretched out a little more by then... but I guess its a male power thing. I dunno.

17. TheMechanic

TheMechanic The chicken LUVER!

I think I love you

18. CrucifiedDreams

CrucifiedDreams Members

Uhm. I like giving head that's rough, but not to the point that I'm puking...Or hard core gaging...

19. cooldeal

cooldeal Member

i like oral sex

20. WeedCrazy

WeedCrazy Member

Nah dude, I'm not.

But what if I was? I wouldn't be a perv because I liked it and I was 50. Because just because you get older, doesn't mean you just DONT wanna have sex anymore.

I jsut thought I would say that I am 15and it doesn't even matter how old I am anyway.