Throat closing

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by emublazin, Jun 6, 2004.

1. PointlessWandering

PointlessWandering Member

No...youre throat is not closing but it is constricting, its very common. Youre voice might also get a lil high pitched too if youre one of those type of people but you wont choke if thats what youre thinking so there isnt a reason too be scared. You could try to cool the smoke down in a ice-filled bong or something but other than that there really isnt alot you can do about it except maybe ingesting it a different way. I have to recommend eating it....the high is smoother...comes on a lil slow and then hits really nice and mellow and no more choke throat....

2. Tykn130

Tykn130 Member

yah it might be cotton mouth and tier so drink some water.

3. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

Ever since i got a pipe ( two weeks ago), ive got this throat feeling too. didnt happen with joints. Maybe its the pipe thats doing it, or the different source of weed i also had. caus i tried a mix of the throat-bad and some other stuff, and it was less.

but yeah, i was freaked out about it as well, thinkning i was ahving toruble breathing. but then i stopped and actually thought about it, testing air flow and breath, and i found, my through was barely constricted at all, it was jsut the nerves playing up. it obviosuly was a tiny bit inflamed but i was smoking plain weed of course.

so overall, i came across the same situation, but not im used to it.

4. ART

ART Member

eat something if i eat some food before i smoke then my throat dosent get lumpy.