Threesomes MMF

Discussion in 'Other Sex Discussions' started by notthisapricot, Jan 17, 2008.

1. Wild Mountain Dave

Wild Mountain Dave Rainbow

hehe, sounds good. Yeah, it was quite some time before we played any of those games. It is great fun and we do play a bit here and there but it's not all the time, just now and then.

2. WhisperingWoods

WhisperingWoods too far gone

me and my buddy are always game for a mmf threesome. but it's all about the girl, fucking her two different ways at a time. =]

3. Working:Class:Hero

Working:Class:Hero Member

I understand women have desires too, but what ive found through stories from friends. It seems like a controll thing, about humiliating the girl and making her out to be a real slut. However thats just from things ive heard. I guess you should just be very carfull.

4. Wayfastwhitey

Wayfastwhitey Members

When doing this IF there is no atraction to same sex it should be about the woman you and the other man should work as a team to give the woman a sexual experience she is not likely to forget. While he is fucking her you should continue the forplay.

5. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I've experienced plenty and will say this. A couple (male/female) better have an unbreakable bond and trust with each other before hand. An understanding that the addition of the second male is purely being invited in for added sexual pleasure and just that. If the two men totally focus on her and pleasuring her in ways she's never experienced it can be an awesome time. But, if the couple doesn't have than bond of trust it can destroy a relationship. One MMF experienced did just that as she left him some time after as I was bigger than him and she lost interest in him. I've always felt bad about that and it was my last MMF three some.

Alice in SC likes this.
  6. Italy185

Italy185 Straight male... here to make friends

I've had several threesomes where the married couple asked me to join in, but we discussed everything up front I let them know I was straight so it would be a one in the front one in the back...
    Even told the guy when we switch positions we'll both go to the right that way there's no contact... I have never had the desire to have my junk brushing up against another dude's junk

tjr1964 likes this.
  7. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Really I don't think any MMF is a good idea if the two guys are straight....then it becomes, as said before, a control thing and also guys trying to be assertive.

Ideally the guys should be bisexual and then all fun and scenarios are possible. And most women are usually turned on when seeing two guys having fun......which in turn will make the whole session even hotter!

Simon :)

Stuart Little and thepapasmurph like this.
  8. Italy185

Italy185 Straight male... here to make friends

Never tried to be controlling or assertive was just clear I was straight, and if orgasms are the definition of fun they had fun...
    Never had one of them complain about having two cocks just because there wasn't a swordfight... haha

9. Roberto69

Roberto69 Members

It is a big turn on for me with my ex-wife and a couple of my friends when we used to get really high and then with two different ex-girlfriends they were freaks..love freaks.. I am occasionally.

10. Partyboobs

Partyboobs Members

Ive done MMF with straight guys before and its been fine. Usually suck one dick while getting fucked from the other and ive felt in control

hgoodmans likes this.
  11. OpenCouple1212

OpenCouple1212 Members

My husband is very protective of me but we have been playing since we married
    He loves seeing me get off with another guy and I enjoy seeing him play with other woman
    At the end of the adventure we go home together
    So if I have to explain further you wouldn’t understand
    Over 70% of couples divorce in 12 years and the main reason is infadelity
    Skip the bs we are not made to be monagamous

Stuart Little and joker69 like this.
  12. vols

vols Members

do you let the guy cum in your mouth

do you like it from behind

13. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Lol. This is how cyber sex died out.

14. Partyboobs

Partyboobs Members

Sure to both

15. tjr1964

tjr1964 Members

My wife used to share me with one of her friends .
    She loved to watching me make another woman scream and cream .
    It was fun, she explored her sexuality as well, but we haven't done that in years .

Last edited: Jul 29, 2023
    Pussytimes likes this.
  16. Piobaire

Piobaire Village Idiot

'Denial' ain't a river in Egypt.

17. Pussytimes

Pussytimes Members

Me and my bisexual wife have many threesom in 14 years of marriage. Mostly we had ffm lot but we had mfm to for kink she enjoys both.

6Sailor9 likes this.
  18. Death

Death Grim Reaper Lifetime Supporter

My wife and I have been discussing a 3some. We've decided that it should be mmf. We have no idea about how to go about finding the right guy. I don't even know what to consider in the selection process.

thepapasmurph and 6Sailor9 like this.
  19. Slammin Sammy

Slammin Sammy Guest

I'm attracted to big cocks that shoot a lot of cum, so I would participate in a MMF if I only had to suck the other dude's cock.

Death likes this.
  20. Bazz888

Bazz888 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Lots to consider, I think.

How can you be sure that neither you nor your wife will feel pangs of guilt afterwards or worse, pangs of jealousy?! She may struggle to cope with seeing you do stuff or you might be shocked at how uncomfortable you feel about her doing stuff.

And then there's the dilemma.... meet someone on holiday (for example) so afterwards, you don't need to see them again, versus, meeting someone whom one, or both, of you knows, so you know they're clean, mature, respectful etc.

And then afterwards, will they respect that it was a once off and only with the three of you involved?

Hoping it works for you. I'd love a 3sum with a couple who are trying it for the first time. (so I know they're not players).

Not really putting myself forward coz I'm probably too far away but I'd be willing to discuss if it would help you both.

Death likes this.