Threesome?

Discussion in 'Other Sex Discussions' started by mushie18, Jul 1, 2007.

1. Tkhal87

Tkhal87 Members

My wife and I each had threesomes with other people before we started dating.

mine was with two female classmates after a soccer party. It was fun, but only happened once and I didn’t really need to fuck them again.

My wife’s were much more interesting. At the time that she got to college she’d been in one relationship for 5 years and he was the only person she had slept with. They broke up when she was 20. She took a while to recover from their breakup, and decided that for her 21st birthday she wanted to try everything.

I met her on a Friday, and asked her out for that night. She said she was going out of town that night with some friends and would love to get coffee the following Tuesday. After we were married I found out what “out of town” meant.

She had gone to the city (Chicago) with two male friends. On the way there she’d sat in the back seat, taken off her panties, pulled up her dress, and touched herself. When they got to their hotel she said she took a shower and when she came out her two friends took turns railing her. They went to get pizza, took a swim in the pool and then she had a threesome with them.

The next day she woke them both up by giving them head and they fucked her again. One, her friend fucked her mouth while his buddy- who she says had the biggest cock she’s ever seen- filled her from behind. They got cleaned up and spent the morning being tourists.

That afternoon they brought a couple of bottles of vodka back to the room and she gave them permission to do whatever they wanted. They tied her to the bed and took turns using her mouth and pussy. They both came in her. After dinner she fucked them both together again.

On the third morning she woke them both up with head again, but only the bigger guy fucked her. Her other friend just watched and played with himself. They’d done just about all of her fantasies except one. So that night they went out for food, brought back a bottle of wine, and when she was good and relaxed she got on all fours and the smaller guy took her anal virginity. After a little while they tried some DP. They both came in her.

In the morning they had another threesome then headed back to school. She and I went on out first date a couple of days later. Five years later she told me about what happened that weekend and I’ve never cum so hard.

2. I said this in another one of my post. Threesomes showed me the power I had to make 2 people orgasm and to help a couple enjoy new sexual adventures together. It was a pandora's box I could never close. Trying to flirt my way into making it happen became a past time and is still my go-to guilty pleasure.

Well I'm curious and regina73 like this.
  3. Eddy Simpson

Eddy Simpson Members

My wife and I often enjoy weekend long 3somes with a very close friend. It started about 5 yrs ago as my buddy and I were pleasing each other orally and thought the wife was away doing her thing. she didn't know the guy I was with and was curious and wanted to play as well. He is married and was nervous at 1st that his wife would find out or he would feel guilty fucking another woman. After convincing him no one would ever know he ate her pussy until she squirmed as she sucked my cock, before he knew it he was pumping her pussy so hard she squirted and he fucked her for over 30 minutes showing off his stamina. I was only too happy to lick up the mess he created. She couldn't get enough that afternoon and he and I spent the rest of the day pounding her. We been 3somes buddies ever since. When I travel he is only to happy to come over and service her daily if need be.

4. Funfitguy4u

Funfitguy4u Members

Yes, loved it.

5. Keen4bifun

Keen4bifun Members

I regularly have 3somes with a gay married couple .. once was a newbi for 3gay guys .. now that was pleasurable having all 3 giving me all the attention

jball45, Suburbanray and DaveTheBiGuy like this.
  6. DaveTheBiGuy

DaveTheBiGuy Members

A gay orgy? That must've been one hell of a cum fest

Barefoot Rick likes this.
  7. Keen4bifun

Keen4bifun Members

c
    certainly was

Barefoot Rick likes this.
  8. KDaddy23

KDaddy23 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Sure - been in plenty of them but they're not my favorite group sex.

jball45 likes this.
  9. NWHOU62

NWHOU62 Members

Yes I have.
    A friend and his wife. I had them both

jball45 and Barefoot Rick like this.
  10. Barefoot Rick

Barefoot Rick I love my dirty bare feet

I have had threesomes with my ex and a guy that lived down the street and we had my ex and then me and him had each other it was awesome

amb5734, jball45 and Mrcurios like this.
  11. Bjgirl

Bjgirl I’m just having fun!

Yes definitely, I get wet thinking about multiple cocks at the same time

JeffT, Barefoot Rick and 6Sailor9 like this.