Threesome?

Discussion in 'Other Sex Discussions' started by mushie18, Jul 1, 2007.

1. Stacy4u2

Stacy4u2 Members

I have had threesomes, foursomes, and manysomes....lol

Natepnt66 likes this.
  2. knitwit

knitwit Members

Me too.

3. ImJacob

ImJacob Members

Yes, and wanted more!

Alice in SC likes this.
  4. Addicted2MEN

Addicted2MEN New Member

I'm gay an had a couple of 3somes and group expierences unfortunately in one 3some I was the 3rd wheel and on the group on I ended up the fifth wheel.

5. Rick_H

Rick_H Members

I've been with a gay couple and a few times I been with three or more. The couple focused a lot of attention on me and it was good, but it could have very bad if it had felt left out. My other experiences were not so intimate. Just guys looking to get off and doing whatever they wanted or whatever got them off while still being respectful of others in the group. Best was a foursome where each guy was massaged for about 45 minutes and then given his happy ending.

Piobaire likes this.
  6. Kerri

Kerri Members

I have and am glad I did. It was a very sexy and sensual experience. I'm not sure if I'd do it again or not. I don't have a specific desire to, but i might if the circumstances were right

Alice in SC likes this.
  7. Chris13

Chris13 cock crazy wanker

Had many in my younger years. Loved having two cocks in my mouth at the same time, or being spit-roasted.

8. Jon Roberts

Jon Roberts Members

Must have had 20-30 threesomes, most MMM with 2 older tops and 1 young bottom, but 1 MMF where the guy was bi and I fucked both his gf and him.

9. DaveTheBiGuy

DaveTheBiGuy Members

I've done the 3some thing several times with 2 women. One of my wildest sexual fantasies is to have a MMM 3some with 2 Dom Tops, as I'm definitely more on the submissive side with men

10. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

My first threesome was with my wife and her lover! ....Awesome!

11. Mrcurios

Mrcurios Members

I would like to meet a couple for a threesome.

12. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

Well there not going to knock on your door!

13. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

Sorry about being so blump.......................If and when you do have a threesome your going to love it....that's for sure! Cum all over you and the other two! The smell alone will turn you on! Skin touching each other will also turn you on let alone the sex! Good luck my friend!

Mrcurios likes this.
  14. Paulievcvc

Paulievcvc Members

Would love to do one. Hope to meet a bi guy to fuck me and my wife. If I was ever in a situation with another woman she would have to like it up the ass as I am not into pussy. Otherwise, totally down with a MMM.

15. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

Take her to a bar and leave her by her self for awhile, go shoot pool or talk to some guys leaving her by her slef for awhile! In time guys will begin to talk to her! You might be surprise how quick a guy will hit on her!.................TRY IT............

16. Paulievcvc

Paulievcvc Members

When this is all over we are planning to hit up hotel bars near the airport (like large Hilton, Hyatt, etc. not the small sleazy places). Maybe start talking to businessman who looks to be by himself. Invite ourselves up to his room. If he is not into me sucking him off he can at least fuck my wife, maybe down for DP.

17. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

Hay good idea.............once in the room let your wife take over............remember she is the main player and could call the shots.Just take it slow!

Paulievcvc likes this.
  18. littlepenis

littlepenis Members

would love a mmf,3some, like cock & pussy

Mrcurios likes this.
  19. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

MFM are awesome............my wife love's them not to mention me..lol She get's a good fucking from both of us!

Well I'm curious likes this.
  20. littlepenis

littlepenis Members

no, have never had one, would like one, mfm, so I can enjoy a cock & a pussy, especially a cock