Threesome with a close friend?

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by CuriousRedhead, Apr 15, 2018.

1. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

I don't know if I should "like" this, but it sure made me laugh.

EDIT: Screw it. I liked it.

2. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

TrudginAcrossTheTundra Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

If I find something erotic, it's usually because I think it's sexy...

I think of your wife's behavior as sexy, for example.

Alice in SC likes this.
  3. Kerri

Kerri Members

I’m not interested in the terms, I’ve been asking about the reasons why

4. Kerri

Kerri Members

Umm okay. I was asking because I’m curious. Settle down Beavis

5. Kerri

Kerri Members

It’s essier just to block you. See ya

Jimi Smacks and Goander like this.
  6. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

:anguished:
    Can't we just all get along?!??!

Kerri and Alice in SC like this.
  7. BabiBear85

BabiBear85 Members

The closest I have done along those lines was a threesome with my cousin and her husband. Immediately following it was a little odd but it got back to normal pretty quick. All of my other threesomes have been outside of relationships so there were not too many feelings to get hurt.

Kerri and TrudginAcrossTheTundra like this.
  8. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

I can see that. Either tends to imply the other, though.

9. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

I joined a couple, she was a teacher, (but I never had her for any classes) he was a counselor at my h.s. They were at a party at a mutual couples house. Later they invited me to their house. She always dressed like a prude at school, but this night, she was dressed pretty sexy. I told him how nice she looked, and he said; yes she was really sexy at home. We ended up in the bedroom. he was giving her oral. and she was giving me oral. That's when he told me, the only was I could have sex with her, was if I let him suck me. I was shocked, and went limp right away. The night ended then.

Later I seen her at school, and felt weird. Never mentioned it or even showed any sign of what happened. But I did see her out of school. She felt like I looked at her funny. and I might have.

10. Goander

Goander Members

Though this could certainly be a dangerous thing, it could work out fine with the right people. Communication is key.

Kerri likes this.
  11. Seanjohn

Seanjohn Members

Not long after me and the wife got together we started making jokes one night about having a 3 some with the neighbor. He was an older guy with a huge cock then one night we were all at his house drinking and they started talking about it while I was in the bathroom and when I came she asked if he could feel her tits. And I took a drink of my Bud light and said pull em out. He can suck one while I suck one. He had fairly often 3somes for about 4 years after and we're all still great friends

12. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

Cool way to get started. Especially that she brought it up to him and didn't leave it to you. I think as the helper guy it would be a bonus if the female does the initiating. It's like it shows him that she's into it more than just to please her man's desire to see her playing with and taking in another guy.

Alice in SC and Seanjohn like this.
  13. Tonynewyork6969

Tonynewyork6969 Members

Trying to get an old gal friend to eat my gals pussy.

14. Tonynewyork6969

Tonynewyork6969 Members

So while we were fucking my gal called my old friend and left her a long message while I was eating her and fucking her. She’s calling back now wanting to join in

15. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

Sounds like a great way to break the ice.

16. JoeyLites

JoeyLites Member

We've had 3 ways with my wife's sister and her best friend. It wasn't awkward at all. If anything it brought us all closer together.

17. Deejay2018

Deejay2018 Visitor

Wow nice

18. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

Most of the couple we knew, started with adding a guy with a huge cock. We never had a friend with a huge cock. but a couple we knew introduced us to a guy. I think that helped influence my wife. plus the fact he was just a nice guy.

19. misterverygood

misterverygood Members

My wife is Chinese, and since there aren't many Chinese living in our area, she tends to befriend any she meets. One such friend is a middle-aged Chinese woman, Sonia, very much older than either my wife or me, and I find her very attractive. When my wife was at work, it so happened that Sonia and I were both off work, and we went for lunch together. This became a regular event. It was all quite innocent, and my wife knew about it. Sometimes the lunch would extend into some afternoon shopping, and then maybe coffee at her place or at our place, or we might go to a cinema late in the afternoon. I asked my wife if she minded me dating Sonia more often, and maybe sometimes in the evenings. The wife had no objections. The dates became almost daily , lengthy events, and eventually I told my wife that I wanted Sonia to be my lover, something I had told Sonia many times, only to be rebuffed.
    It was only when eventually my wife and Sonia had a bust-up, and ended their friendship, that Sonia became more receptive to me sexually. On the first such occasion she lay passively and allowed me to enter her.
    Passivity soon turned into passion, she wrapped her arms and legs around me, and had a very noisy orgasm.
    We have an on-going affair now, of which my wife is aware, and which she accepts and tolerates.

20. Robert B

Robert B Members

I'm 30, my wife is 24. We have a good friend who's older, and is a lay minister in our church.
    Becky's only been with me, she was raised a Baptist and is scared. She trusts Ben, though and I've let him kiss her some. He wants to make love to her and I approve.
    She's afraid it would be dirty and sinful, but Ben and I have told her it will be beautiful and loving. I think she's weakening.