Threesome with a close friend?

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by CuriousRedhead, Apr 15, 2018.

1. Excitedlynervous

Excitedlynervous Members

i have done it a lot, and never made the friendship awkward. HOWEVER, we were close (like you said) but we spoke about this as well, we knew each other on a sexual level. if you are like that with your friend, just be open and ask. and make sure you wont be getting jealous. its a fickle thing threesomes and can make it very interesting between you and your partner, but if someone isnt 100% ok, then things will go south

Awesomefriends likes this.
  2. VeryAnon

VeryAnon Members

We have had a few threesomes, one with her best friend (female), another with my best friend, the third one was a swap with her best friend again and her husband, the last one was with one of her best male friends.

All of the threesomes were spontaneous. The first one with her best friend was a one time only thing, but aside from a little bit of jealousy from my then gf afterwards there were no issues between us. We remained good friends and still see each other regularly. The threesome doesn't even really come up, and we talk about sex a lot ;)

The experience with my best friend was great too, we even had a few repeats, directly after the first time it was a bit awkward because we didn't know how to react to what happened. But from then on it became our little secret and they loved to flirt and make little remarks at parties with friends that only we understood. Unfortunately that friend passed away later :(

The third encounter was some swapping between us, her bestie and her new husband years later. Again, all good between all of us and we still have a great friendship.

The last encounter though was a bit trickier. We envolved one of her best friends, a very nice but shy guy who participated very actively but reacted afterwards by avoiding us as much as possible for about a year.
    Apparently he felt awkward about it and was afraid to face us. We still met him a parties etc but he was distant. After he got a steady gf it all normalized again. We see each other regularly now but the topic is never mentioned.

So except the last situation I guess we got lucky. Some people mention feelings making in some trouble. So that's a risk you will allways have to take.

3. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

My wife (girlfriend at the time) ruled out sex with friends when we decided to have an open relationship. That changed after time. I had a girl who had always been a good friend, a friends little sister. We had hung out together since our teenage years. We had become more distant after I got out of school, and joined the work force. But after she married, she and her husband hanging out with our crowd. Since he knew she and I had been friends. He always took it for granted, we had been intimate together. She had told him we hadn't, but he never believed her. So one night the three of us were together, after a few drinks and smoke. She told him since he always accused her, of having sex with me. She was going to do it. I didn't know how he was going to take it, but he never told her no. He watched and wasn't mad.

It did seem strange the next time we seen each other. He told me we couldn't do that again, but he always changed his mind after a few drinks. He asked me once if I has had sex with her before, and I told him no. So I think he felt like a fool.

4. Kerri

Kerri Members

I think its a tough call. My husband and I had a threesome with a male friend and it was a good experience. I personally would not be able to trust the health risks with a stranger. I totally get the concern over changing the friendship though. In our case, the friend lives 1,000 miles away so we don't see him often. It's actually been totally fine, but I don't know how it would change things if we saw each other regularly. I suspect it would be a little awkward the first few times you see each other after, but that would soon go away.

5. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

Understand what you are saying. We were lucky to be around in the late 60s early 70s. Things were so different then. Sexually freedom. Sex. drugs, and rock and roll! Wish I could turn back the hands of time. Today we would never do the things we did then.

6. Kerri

Kerri Members

They were different times for sure

7. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

So glad you had an enjoyable threesome. Though we were not married at the time we had a few threesomes. my now wife says she thinks every woman should have a mfm threesome experience.

8. Kerri

Kerri Members

Lol I think I’d agree with your wife’s recommendation ;-)

jmadre, Deejay2018 and hgoodmans like this.
  9. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

I might add all men should have a fmf threesome. Which as bad as I hate to admit were never that enjoyable. Yes we had one with another couple; and the husband just watched. But when we had one with a single woman. She felt uncomfortable doing me because. she knew my girl loved me. But it was fun.

Deejay2018 likes this.
  10. Deejay2018

Deejay2018 Visitor

I want me and my fiancé to try both

11. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

Sorry I never got back with you on how I felt. All I can say is mixed emotions. But no I never felt bad. I played around, and this was her first time.

Bigtruck1 likes this.
  12. Deejay2018

Deejay2018 Visitor

It ok thanks yea we are talking about it and role playing when we have sex to kinda get us ready u know can’t wait to experience it

Bigtruck1 likes this.
  13. nakedrhode

nakedrhode Member

My mrs and I have had a 3some both ways many times and it made no difference to our friendship at all .

14. stillinthegroove

stillinthegroove Member

I used to live with two male flat mates. I started seeing one of them, and long story short and we ended up in a threesome. We actually all had a relationship for a while, and I had a lot of fun nights with the two guys. Really, really fun, but long term it was quite difficult emotionally to work out for all of us so didn’t last that long. Got so much sex for a few months though :). Still friends with both of them, but only friends.

15. Twobitgirl

Twobitgirl Members

I would like to try a threesome with my bf and gf. I've always done it with them seperately but it might be interesting to try mixing it up and seeing where it goes. I am concerned mostly about him getting TOO interested in her, and I don't want to have to compete with my gf. I'm also not sure if having a guy pounding away at me or my gf would make sex awkward.

TrudginAcrossTheTundra and Kerri like this.
  16. Kerri

Kerri Members

Just curious, what is it that you find sexy about this? Not judging, I can imagine it being a turn on

17. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

TrudginAcrossTheTundra Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I like the moniker ;)

If he gets too interested in her, then it's just an early warning system that he may not be the life partner for you. And if that turns out to be the case, the sooner you find out, the better for you.

VeryAnon likes this.
  18. Kerri

Kerri Members

Fair enough, what do you find erotic about it?

19. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Never had a threesome. Might be an excellent chance to disappoint two women instead of one.

20. Kerri

Kerri Members

Hahaha! You're missing out!

Last edited: May 22, 2018
    scratcho likes this.