Threesome request

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by a777300er, Mar 7, 2021.

1. David Vanzant

David Vanzant Members

Thanks she still has a great body at age 53. I'm not sure she would get drunk enough to try a FMF. Doesn't have to be too drunk to do a MFM lol

Wolf osix and Joe90 like this.
  2. buzzgunner

buzzgunner 180 grains of diplomacy Lifetime Supporter

That's exactly how I talked my wife into an MFM with our best friend. Just a hint now and then and, before I knew it, she was ready to give it a try. It took me about one and a half months to convince her that she'd really enjoy him fucking her. After the first time, she was sold! Our threesome lasted for just over half a year and he fucked her at least once a week. Of course, this all took place in 1985, when she was 27, I was 29, and our friend was 25.

Wonderful memories!

Alice in SC, Mirsman and Lovnflman like this.
  3. buzzgunner

buzzgunner 180 grains of diplomacy Lifetime Supporter

Bear in mind that this threesome took place almost 40 years ago.

4. Alice in SC

Alice in SC Senior Member

You sound a lot like my husband!
    I would fuck our friend 5 or 6 times a week and hubby knew about it!

Joe90 and LAsunshine like this.
  5. LAsunshine

LAsunshine Members

I would like to be that friend ! :)

6. Daddy12

Daddy12 Daddy

Lmao yeah my girl just became open to the idea of this and I’m excited to make my pick

LAsunshine and bry75 like this.
  7. David Vanzant

David Vanzant Members

How old is your girl?

8. David Vanzant

David Vanzant Members

9. Daddy12

Daddy12 Daddy

Haha and yeah it’s only fair you get your turn!

LAsunshine likes this.
  10. Joe90

Joe90 Members

I would also like to be that other male. If I could but I am here in dear old Blighty. With the wife in a care home.

11. Colesey

Colesey Members

The day I received a threesome request was via a GF at that time...while a mutual childhood friend was visiting/staying with us from out of state. Got home from work and GF was standing there in the foyer to greet/kiss me as she always does, except she had a facial expression of apprehension or something like that. She had always been direct and prompt, yet I was somewhat surprised when she whispered to me that J. (the mutual friend in town for a week or so) suggested to her to see if I would be interested in a threesome among all of us. Although I'd long fantasized about 3sums, I recall being stymied for a few moments. As I said, my GF's facial expression was odd, her squint after she posed the prospect and waited for my reaction sort of telegraphed that she was unsure herself, maybe even a tad off-put by the entire notion. I dunno. I must admit, I wondered how it all would play out, whether FMF or FFM.

For the sake of this thread (since some commenters alluded to 3sums potentially hindering relations more than cementing ongoing great frolic between adults), I harbored some awkwardness. You see, the woman visiting us was my brother's GF many years ago, so there was that stickler point and sensitivity.

These two ladies grew up together and I only knew them to be close friends who were there for one another through respective divorces and such. But the idea that they would sexually please one another (and me) was a tremendous turn-on. I kinda didn't answer, just shrugged, hoping they would decide and kamikaze me. Not sure what was said between them, if anything. Nothing ever happened, other than my GF sucking my cock and swallowing (though she was noticeably quiet versus the usual vocal woman I was used to). To this day, I wonder what would have come of the threesome pitched, had I just jumped in and ate everything/everyone up.