Threesome request

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by a777300er, Mar 7, 2021.

1. Mr.alwayslearning

Mr.alwayslearning Members

How did u like seeing your wife help your friend

2. Joboo6

Joboo6 Members

Hard for me to give advice from a male point of view. I totally trusted my friend that shared my my wife and so did she so it seems the couple must really trust you. With you coming in from the outside you should be pretty relaxed about it.
    Ours was random, no planning, it just happened. The hard part was it was way out of character for my wife but she ended up asking me if it could continue. If it’s just a one timer there isn’t much chance of anything blowing up if you are all mature and talk about what possibilities might arise.

Ray Roberts likes this.
  3. Joboo6

Joboo6 Members

I can certainly see why you were invited.
    Is it the wife or husband that wants it to be you? If his wife is insisting it’s you no problems.

4. Ray Roberts

Ray Roberts Members

Jamie offers great advice keep friends and family out of the mixing pot, as it can lead to all sorts of disruption to your own relationship. There are plenty of avenues available to experiment with others, threesomes are a great way to enhance your sex life and erotic as hell. I always say don't nock it until you have tried it because I have tried both WMW & MFM and it can be a mind blowing experience.

Joe90 and Mirsman like this.
  5. Ray Roberts

Ray Roberts Members

6. Ray Roberts

Ray Roberts Members

Hmm I really can't see why you don't enjoy threesomes, however, we are all entitled to our own set of rules to live by. My first thought on reading your post was "where the hell is the Club that attracts so much sexual interaction!" My second thought was after a while most couples like to play around with others as it is a way often to boost interest in sex when it may just be on the wane. I do not know how your present sexual relationship with wife number 3 works, however, there are numerous women out there seeking male partners so if you can afford all these divorces! there is light at the end of the tunnel to search for number 4,
    If on the other hand you are besotted by you present wife, take stock of the situation and give a MFM a good try. Hopefully you can choose a partner that will include you both and change your mindset on this type of relationship. (If it is any help to you take heart from my own experience with MFM, with my third wife,) I encouraged her to participate in a MFM experience I advertised and found a stud who visited our town every few weeks. This stud was excellent he was good at oral and massage and always out to please, some bulls can get pushy, he showered her with presents and became a friend to us both. Unfortunately he moved away to work oversea's but not before he had visited us for about 18 months. I ended up with loads of video's & pic's of his visits, they were so erotic and full of repeat orgasms, yet when I asked my wife what she enjoyed the most it was the foreplay 4 hand massage, two tongue's probing her sexual parts rather than the ponding of his 9" cock into her juicy fanny. Best of luck with your relationship experiences you only live once so make the most of it. Cheers Ray

Dziza and Mirsman like this.
  7. GuyusesMac

GuyusesMac Members

We have done it with two sets of friends. I think it is easier for the wives because they feel more comfortable with someone they know, at least this is true with my wife, where she is not willing to just jump in bed with someone she doesn't know. The one set of friends went great, but it was agreed upon that it would be only this one night. My buddy's wife watched while my buddy and I took on my wife, then after a few drinks, we went at it again with my buddies wife. It was great fun, we all enjoyed ourselves, and stayed good friends, and it was nice when we got together because though it never happened again, we always shared this naughty secret.

The other couple started off slow and build (first watching each other have sex with our own partner, later that grew into having sex with the other partner, then finally threesomes while the other watched, and a few times with only one wife). It seemed like just fun sex between good friends, but I guess my wife began to build an attraction towards my friend and a relationship started behind my (and my buddies wife) back.

Of course this is the possibility with someone you know. I will agree with what many others have said. Friends may not be the best option, but if you choose to do it with friends, just make sure there are a good set of ground rules set up before you go there.

Ray Roberts and Mirsman like this.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2023
    Ray Roberts, Joe90 and Mirsman like this.
  9. GuyusesMac

GuyusesMac Members

Sometimes it's just sex for the pure enjoyment, nothing else, no string attached.

Ray Roberts, Joe90 and Mirsman like this.
  10. Alice in SC

Alice in SC Senior Member

Ralfee likes this.
  11. Alice in SC

I have been Shared with a couple of our guy friends and we all still get along Great!
    One of the guys wife told me that she was glad that her husband had found someone to take care of his needs because she wasn't interested in sex anymore!

Ybcican, Ray Roberts, Mirsman and 4 others like this.
  12. Lovnflman

Lovnflman Members

We’ve had several MFM threesomes with the same good friend. Fortunately, or unfortunately this friend lived in another state, so the only times we hooked up when he came to our town or we went to his town. So our encounters with him or limited to every couple of months. There are times that I wish he lived in our town and we could hook up more frequently. She could even hook up with him alone when I’m out of town. unfortunately my wife put an end to our group fun, saying that a proper wife and mother should not be having sex with another man. He and I were both very disappointed. Fortunately we are still good friends, but when we do see each other he and I both know that our MFMs are over and just distant memories. :(

Mirsman and Suburbanray like this.
  13. Lovnflman

Lovnflman Members

I sure wish my wife thought like your friends wife. even though my wife has no interest in sex, there is no way she would consent to me having sex with another friend‘s wife. I don’t know if any of my friends are into that, but you never know!

Alice in SC likes this.
  14. Alice in SC

She had some medical issues after her 2nd daughter and she knew that her husband needed more than she could give and was Happy that I was there to take care of him!

Lovnflman and Suburbanray like this.
  15. Str8-n-Pantyhose

Str8-n-Pantyhose Member

My ex wife and her best friend and I had a 3sum, years ago. We did it twice, the first time was super hott. The second I later found out that her BFF enjoyed it too much, and did it to piss off my wife( at the time). It can be fun, but like others have said it would be better if no one knew each other.

16. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

There’s something to be said for that kind of spousal love.

Alice in SC likes this.
  17. David Vanzant

David Vanzant Members

Would love to try a fmf once but most of my wifes friends are prunes. I told her that we need to find someone since I've let her do a couple of my buddies, its only fair lol

Attached Files:

Ray Roberts and Joe90 like this.
  18. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Alice, You and I both know that sex is a basic human need. It’s primal in many ways. Society and religion tries to push it out of sight. There are so many lonely people suffering from the loss of a loved one. Maybe medical reasons stand in the way. My wife and I have helped two people renew sex back into their lives. It is an act of human kindness.

Alice in SC and Suburbanray like this.
  19. Str8-n-Pantyhose

Str8-n-Pantyhose Member

It's amazing! Just hint about it once in a while. Don't bug the shyt out of her, n maybe she'll cave. Lol She's gorgeous, BTW!

20. Justfun4

Justfun4 Members

I’d love to be your friend!!

Alice in SC likes this.