Threesome question

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by late_bloomer, Feb 28, 2023.

1. late_bloomer

late_bloomer Senior Member

I've been in two threesomes with different people. In one case, the female was thrilled the other guy and I interacted with each other, in another case, the female was appalled, and the evening was ruined.

The question... as a female, do you want the guys to interact?

2. FredBrice

FredBrice Members

Yes

Action likes this.
  3. Softwhispers

Softwhispers Members

Yes if they’re into it but I’m also just fine getting all the attention. Probably something you should all discuss prior.

4. Westside Beach Guy

Westside Beach Guy Members

I’ve been in 2 mffs. Both times they were a bit lopsided with one of the women not being totally into it after a while. A friend wants one would love a MMF or MFM..fantasized about those for years :)

FredBrice likes this.
  5. Magic Man and El Diablo

Magic Man and El Diablo Members

6. Eddy Simpson

Eddy Simpson Members

My wife and I engage in 3somes alot, at no time has she nor I have been turned off by what I do or she does. Its a totally mutual thing between us. Our mutual friend has no hangups as well. He knows he will get his cock sucked by me and he sucks mine. She is openly into sucking anycock iii front of her. Doo I enjoy watching her get fucked by another man absolutely .

SantaCruzRob and regina73 like this.
  7. SantaCruzRob

SantaCruzRob Senior Member

My wife always wanted to see the sexual interaction between me and our threesome partner, after we had satisfied her, thoroughly.
    There were a few guys who had never done anything with another guy. These first time experiences went well.
    A few of my wife's girlfriends wanted to watch and joined us, each one that felt unsure ended up getting rear turned on. But its sex, how do you not get turned on.:p

6Sailor9 likes this.
  8. straightma1e

straightma1e Members

On the flip side the threesomes I've been involved with (FMF) I do like to see the women interact with each other some. Just don't get involved so that I get left out. That's the key with any combination (FFM, MMF, MFM, FMF) threesome. All should make sure all stay involved even if one wants to just sit and watch for a while. The other two still need interaction even if it's only verbal and not physical.

9. Bazz888

Bazz888 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

My FB was like no other I have woman I have met from a sex fun perspective.
    She was as open in talking about sexual things as I would like to be. And that's why we hit it off. She wanted us to enjoy (and ask to do) whatever it was we would like. Nothing was taboo. I like that nothing was taboo even if I wouldn't be up for everything she wanted to do.
    She wanted a 3sum where we all interacted. She absolutely loves cumkissing and seeing guys having their orgasm.

Mirsman and FredBrice like this.