Threesome question?

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by Lovetheswirl, Nov 16, 2013.

1. Lovetheswirl

Lovetheswirl Guest

So my wife and I are a pretty open couple. We have done FFM threesomes and really enjoy them, and plan on doing them in the future. Recently we have talked about my wifes fantasy to have a MMF, which Im totally fine with. However, she wants me to choose the guy...........ok well this is awkward because I dont really look at guys like that? Im kinda confused at how to even APPROACH another guy about something like that. I have seen a few classifieds where Bi-guys are looking for couples to join. I feel like maybe a bisexual dude would be better, I have no idea why? Any advice in this endeavor would be great. Thanks.

2. buzzgunner

buzzgunner 180 grains of diplomacy Lifetime Supporter

Are either of you imposing any restrictions on who the other guy can be? Close friend? Co-worker? Total stranger? As long as the choice isn't restricted to the last one, it shouldn't be too difficult.

You must know some male friends who think your wife is attractive. If so, just strike up a conversation in general about attractive women you'd both like to fuck. (I don't know about you, but among me and my male friends this topic is regular conversation fodder.) After a while, just segue into, "How about my wife? I'll bet you fuck her if the opportunity presented itself!" The odds are heavily in favor of you getting a response in the affirmative. If so, just follow it up with, "Well, let's see what we can do about that" and then just let nature take its course!

Case in point. Two of my best male friends were both very interested in my wife. One tried to ask her out on a date when they first met, before he realized that she was already married. That one ended up moving to the east coast, but the other one DID actually end up frequently fucking my wife for about half a year, before he also moved out of state. So, you see, it CAN work!

3. Wizardofodd

Wizardofodd Senior Member

My exwife and I had a MMF threesome with my best friend once. I just asked him flat out if he wanted to. It was something like "Hey....we're going to do a MMF and a FFM. You want to be the other guy?" He was like "Seriously?" I said sure. Done deal.

4. Just_a_woman

Just_a_woman Member

It's so easy to find men to do anything your wife wants. Just go to a swingers club.

Finding men to fuck is easy. Finding women, that's a whole different story.

Jayandcay and zorro69 like this.
  5. watchedwife

watchedwife Member

One of the guys I share wife with is a friend that is hung like a horse, she had never experience fucking a guy with a big cock (his cock is 9 1/4"), so we both agreed to try to get him involved in doing a mfm. When we first approach him his reaction was that we were try to play a joke on him, It was until I expose my wife nude body to him that he finally realize that we were serious. Since that time his cock has brought numerous orgasms to my sexy petite little wife. It all about bring the wife sexual pleasure.

6. nympho man

nympho man Member

We actually found it was easier for my wife to choose the guy. It was really easy that way. It's pretty easy for a woman to find a guy to fuck her. Even if her husband is there and is joining in. He is getting his cake and eating it to.

7. DiamondBlackstone

DiamondBlackstone Members

While most of our partners are female and friends, every now and then we pick up someone new. Usually at the beach.

I let my lady do the choosing. Mostly she does pick up a female but if she picks a guy, I'm cool with it. But yes, I leave it to her to decide.

DaveTheBiGuy likes this.
  8. Seanjohn

Seanjohn Members

Since its a new experience for you and your not sure the type of guy to pick then the 2 of you should go through your list of friends. Find the ones she would be interested in then you can tell which one would be interested by the one who talks about sex the most casual. Then start conversation about sex one day and lead up to him boning your wife with you. But just about any guy that isn't taken and even some that are with always help you fuck your wife

9. susan kelland

susan kelland Members

I have read on here and other site about married men and women doing threesomes and swapping partners, I read somewhere a married lady asked how they started to talk about doing these things at the beginning, I mean you just don't say to your partner/husband/wife lets go out and fuck someone, how did these people talk in the beginning

10. Seanjohn

Seanjohn Members

It usually starts by 1 of them getting the desire for it and bringing it up to the other. Depending on the level of jealousy of the other person depends on how you bring it up.

11. susan kelland

susan kelland Members

I know it most like;y starts with one but still ask how and who brought up the subject in the first place, after allone doesn't just say "hey how about having sex with someone else"

12. Seanjohn

Seanjohn Members

Are you asking personal experiences or just how it starts in general. As a whole you can't really explain it as they were all started differently. Mine started with a joke I made about the neighbor that my wife new for years but I had just recently met and it broke the ice. Some start with polygamy type relationships and there are some where one just says " hey, let's bring some new excitement in the bedroom and add another partner"

zorro69 likes this.
  13. Seanjohn

Seanjohn Members

Some couples do it to try to save their relationship which is a bad move. If it's already that unstable then it's not going to help. My wife got caught up in that. The girl was way to jealous and set to many rules so the husband tried making moves on his own. And his wife found out. So all ties were cut

14. susan kelland

susan kelland Members

taking the part. "mine started with a joke about the neighbour, that your wife knew for years," but how did it continue and grow if it did into extra sexual fun, a lot of people joke about sex and indeed flirt but usually it stops there,
    our's started with a couple, both the other couple asked and flirted with James and me separately, we didn't tell each other for quite sometime, we then talked about what the other couple had ask and what we thought, we both asked why neither of us had told the other, after quite a bit of talking we both agreed that what had been talked about had turned us on a little bit, then confessed that it had turned us on a lot, we took it from there, but for a while we were still uncertain if things would happen, it did,

Jayandcay, zorro69, bry75 and 2 others like this.
  15. Alice in SC

Alice in SC Senior Member

Hubby knew that I liked a friend of his and he kept tempting me to flirt with him!

zorro69, BPC, bry75 and 1 other person like this.
  16. susan kelland

susan kelland Members

well did you flirt but more important to me is how did you feel about your husband wanting you to flirt with his friend, and how did it come up to talking about it in the first place,
    I am asking how it the talking started in the first place, like with my husband and I the talking started after a couple w were holidaying with and knew for a few months asked us separately if we would like some extra sex fun, a few hours went by before we told each other about their proposal, when we sat down before we met up with them and talked, because neither of us had made a scene to was offended by their proposal, we assumed correctly that we had thought about it for a couple of hours,
    we decide to give it a whirl and see how it turned out, glad to say it turned out better than either of us expected, and we now share each other quite regularly,
    SO HOW DID YOU START TALKING IN THE FIRST PLACE

17. Alice in SC

I wasn't sure what I felt when hubby asked me if I wanted to fuck his friend, I did want to but I knew that I wasn't supposed to have that feeling! Hubby asked me while his friend had gone to the bathroom.

zorro69 likes this.
  18. susan kelland

susan kelland Members

so what was your reaction to what your husband asked, and what was the outcome of it all

19. Alice in SC

I said Yes! Not long after his Friend came back from the bathroom hubby kisses me and said that he was going to bed and left us alone!

zorro69 likes this.
  20. susan kelland

susan kelland Members

so how far did it go but more to the point did you enjoy it, I found that after a few years another man paying me attention and being kissed and caressed differently was a huge turn on and a big boost to my ego,
    I had to admit to my husband that the evening I spent with the other man was awesome, but like marriage life/sex it calmed down so that is why I like to flirt and get it off with others, and I might add the occasional woman,

Jayandcay, Alice in SC and zorro69 like this.