Threesome Complications

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Heatherlikespuppies, Mar 4, 2021.

1. playingwithit2

playingwithit2 Members

He thinks your awesome and wants a girl just like you... Knows his firend has the best of all women to live and share everything with.... take that as a compliment and tell him you will look for a woman with like mind to introduce him to.... be fun the 4 of you together to. Sharing is caring be proud to share

2. buzzgunner

buzzgunner 180 grains of diplomacy Lifetime Supporter

Here's a twist for you.

Back in '85, when our MFM threesome was going strong, we reached a point where I was starting to become jealous of our friend (the other 'M' in our 'MFM'.) Every time we got together to fuck, I felt like my wife was paying a lot more attention to him than to me. In fact, at one point when just the two of us were together, she actually came out and admitted that she was starting to develop strong feelings for our friend. This didn't do anything to reduce my jealousy, but I just set it aside and soldiered on.

Years later, thinking back about our threesome and how much I enjoyed it (jealousy not withstanding), I occurred to me that one way to eliminate (or at least reduce) my jealousy might have been... wait for it... to introduce another man into the group; to make the threesome (MFM) into a foursome (MMFM). My reasoning (which I have no way of validating for a number of reasons) is that if more than one of our friends was fucking my wife, I wouldn't be so apprehensive about her focusing on just one other guy. She'd be servicing three men instead of two, which would reduce the amount of time she spent with any individual guy in our little group. At the time, I even had the perfect choice for the new guy. A friend of ours had always had the hot for my wife and I'm sure that he would have banged her like a screen door in a hurricane, if he knew he could do it consequence-free.

(Oh, if only we could turn back time and try different paths. *Sigh*.)