Threesome Complications

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Heatherlikespuppies, Mar 4, 2021.

1. Fireballs469

Fireballs469 Members

Is it possible that he meant he'd love to find another girl like you, that he could share with friends?

2. Heatherlikespuppies

Heatherlikespuppies Members

Alright so here’s an update. The friend was supposed to come over and hang out after work last night but didn’t end up coming over. But he’s been wanting to hangout with us irregularly more since that night he said that to me... coincident? I still have not said anything to my fiancé, he started a new job this week and has been very happy so I didn’t want to take away from that this week

3. Heatherlikespuppies

Quite possibly... it was an oddly structure sentence, especially the way he said it, which is why I’m so confused as to what he meant

4. Aussie2324

Aussie2324 Newbie

I think your on the money. Maybe he just loves the fact that you will have sex with another man while in a relationship because not many women will or men that let there partner enjoy sex from someone else and also hopes to find a women like yourself

5. Heatherlikespuppies

Another new development, I reached out to an all girls advice page and they all said he was hitting on me, or wants something more.

I’m starting to wonder if us women (maybe not all, let’s not debate) might be a bit biased for these types of comments?

6. Joboo6

Joboo6 Members

Let it play out a bit, it may be that he just enjoys the arrangement.
    I believe you’re over thinking it.

7. Escierto

Escierto Members

They are right. I am a guy and I agree with them.

8. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

Heather, I've been in a couple of FMF threesomes. Both were great fun and very pleasurable. Both were with partners I don't socialize with except for sex. That's the best way for myself personally. For you it may depend on the emotional stability of your third, the friend who made the comment. Before you get deeper into this relationship pick up a book written by Dossie Easton and Janet Hardy titled "The Ethical Slut". In it they explain the emotions of having open relationships and the perils involved. You and your fiancé are having an open relationship by inviting his friend into your bedroom. It will bring forth emotional issues with any one or all of the participants which might be happening with the friend. Plus there may be ill feelings if your fiancé didn't intend for the friend to become emotional about you. No matter how the comment was intended or received I think you would benefit from the read. Then you will know how this threesome may affect the relationship between all of you.

9. Captain Scarlet

Captain Scarlet Lifetime Supporter

As a former relationship counselor I do think he his developing feelings for you . In my view from what you have posted ,he is fishing to see it you feel the same . I would stop this activity with this guy otherwise I can see a tricky love triangle forming which in turn could place pressure on the core relationship between you and your partner .

Toecutter likes this.
  10. Heatherlikespuppies

Ok, I’m not over thinking this then. It definitely felt like an intimate comment that he made, thank you for your clarification

11. Heatherlikespuppies

Thank you for the suggestion! I would definitely like to understand the psychology behind all of this. This is out of my area of expertise and I need all the help I can get

12. Heatherlikespuppies

Coming from someone of your profession you have a lot of merit to your statement. He had told my fiancé that he’s it was just sex he was into, but quite possibly he was already looking for more when this started?

Mysteron likes this.
  13. Heatherlikespuppies

Coming from someone of your profession you have a lot of merit to your statement. He had told my fiancé that he’s it was just sex he was into, but quite possibly he was already looking for more when this started?

Mysteron likes this.
  14. Captain Scarlet

Believe me in the past , I have had a few of these to sort and they are complicated with 3 people being involved all having feelings and emotions . IMHO you need to stop this activity with this other person before things get out of control .

15. sheb

sheb Senior Member

I've mostly done casual threesomes. I can't imagine doing one in a relationship. The only time I was a third with a couple the guy got very weird as soon as he finished. If I ever do something like that again I'd try to cum first I think, and avoid the guys post but clarity.

Mysteron likes this.
  16. Captain Scarlet

Casual 3 somes will work best as no relationship would have been formed :)

17. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

I believe that is best with any poly activities. Always with those who aren't looking for more than the sex happening within the group. Beyond that emotions start to grow and that leads to problems unless everyone understands and lives by the reasons for having the poly relationship in the first place. Humans can love more than one partner intimately but there are levels created with that love. Humans also have infinite love to be expressed but again there are certain levels that love reaches.

18. Python 8

Python 8 Members

I think this is what killed our 3 and 4somes some time back . We're still friends but that stopped it for my wife when he brought that kind of thing up .