Threesome a major bucket list item!

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by ItalianStallion, Sep 18, 2021.

1. ItalianStallion

ItalianStallion Newbie

I'm a 45 yr old married guy, married 25 years, several kids, and I've NEVER had a threesome. To me, yes it's a bucket list item, doesn't mean I plan on us jumping headfirst into swinging or totally open relationships, but it seems that is how my wife interprets my proposal about it. I try explaining it's a one time try, but she's not interested or even the least bit curious. Should I keep trying? Suck it up and leave it be? It's really very frustrating...

2. WOLF ANGEL

WOLF ANGEL Senior Member - A Fool on the Hill Lifetime Supporter

"Be Carefull what you wish for" .... for, there are always Consequences

3. MartNorth

MartNorth Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Sometimes the best way to deal with 'bucket list' items is to change the "b" to "F".

Kenwood1 likes this.
  4. Sillysweet

Sillysweet Banned

A threesome has always been a bucket list of mine! The guy I'm with isn't fond of it!! Yep, it sucks! I wouldn't give it up completely though!

5. grower88

grower88 Members

Sadly it sounds like you may have to suck it up, i've had a couple relationships where we had FMF threesomes and unless she's on board its not likely to happen.

In both cases i was lucky and the GFs were more than willing to be with other women

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2023
  7. Arch Duke Ferdinand

Arch Duke Ferdinand Members

My wife and I tried a threesome earlier this year and it wasnt a great experience for me. We were all good friends (still are mostly) but my wife and him ended up fucking like rabbits for an hour or so while I laid there trying to join in but got mostly ignored. The final straw for me was when he was doing her doggy style I tried kissing her and she blurted out she wanted him to fuck her in the ass. I ended up getting up and dressing and went down to the lounge (we were in a nice hotel) and stewed. It was nothing like I thought it would be and I got way too jealous. I would really think it through if I were you.

8. granite45

granite45 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Sure the scenario depends on the participants. In our case a good male friend of ours visited and was able to take several years of flirting to a 3 some. Was I jealous, yeah, but the experience was more erotic than either my wife or I could imagine. I would repeat the experience in a heartbeat and the chance to see my wife in a wild state of arousal for a longggg time was priceless.

Alonso376 likes this.
  9. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

Hard not for it to sound like "I want to have sex with another woman"....maybe get her to suggest it and you'll go along with it.....just this time.....for her.....

10. Python 8

Python 8 Members

I don't think you should force it but if and when it does happen it'll be an experience you'll never forget ! Our three and foursomes fortunately turned out great for all involved . Maybe you should find out if she'd prefer an mfm first . That could lead to other options .

Alonso376 likes this.
  11. ItalianStallion

ItalianStallion Newbie

Thanks for all the tips everyone. Definitely weighing out whether it's worth it or not. To answer some questions...
    No, she doesn't even want a MFM one. Her view on sex is that it should always be between 2 people because of it being an emotional bond, and inviting a 3rd person could possibly wreck our bond and start one with the 3rd. And I totally understand where that could happen... if we were to go into a threesome LOOKING for another bond. For me, I can keep it strictly an arrangement only with no strings attached and not looking to replace her in any way. But I'm not sure she can, I think she's more scared of herself growing attached to another guy.

12. oldguynurse

oldguynurse Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Most women are into more of the 'relationship' thing than we men are. When I can get my wife to grudgingly tell me some specifics about her times with the one guy before me, she goes off into the social aspects of it, and who he married after that, and I have to drag her back to the topic of 'how, when, how often', etc. It's just their nature.

As to a MFM thing, sounds like for your situation, it'd have to be phrased something like 'a favor' that "we together" could "plan" and do "as partners" once for a lonely, deprived friend just to get this person through a low time 'til he moves on.

By being analytical in the "we plan it" part it might cover the bases about 'bonding', and reinforce the "us together" part, and allay the being scared of attachment to a male who's "only passing through".

Now if there other, deeper insecurities in your relationship, well............

F.W.I.W.

Last edited: Oct 3, 2021
    Alonso376 likes this.
  13. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

Sometimes, can't fucking just be fucking, just to fuck because it's fun ?

Alonso376 likes this.
  14. Alonso376

Alonso376 Members

You picked the wrong guy. He's definitely not your true friend. He had his own agenda there.

15. Alonso376

Alonso376 Members

A single close friend who is genuinely honest and nice and doesn't have the luck with the ladies. Ideal person. It's all about all 3 getting satisfaction out of it. You show him what she likes and let him try. Keep talking to each other during it so there's no confusion or feelings hurt after going to far.

16. Python 8

Python 8 Members

Or could be she's already been fucking him ?

17. Arch Duke Ferdinand

Arch Duke Ferdinand Members

We have had an on going close friendship for years so I think their lust was just pent up. I was more shocked that my wife got so into it she lost all inhibitions. She was against doing it at first and I pushed it.

18. Gingergreen

Gingergreen Visitor

How do you find people who are ready for threesomes and foursomes? I want to have an fmf with my hubby but we are unable to find a girl.

BPC and Micheal9 like this.
  19. Boozercruiser

Boozercruiser Kenny Lifetime Supporter

When I was in my 20s a long time ago, my first Wife and I were into swinging (Wife Swapping then) which included threesomes and foursomes and more som's.
    There really was something about seeing my Wife being shafted by another guy. and me giving someone else one while my Wifey joined in.

There was something really exciting about it all, and Wifey and I could *hag for England later on when the others had gone home.

I don't regret any of it, and it had nothing to do with us parting and divorcing after 11 years.
    Happy days!:)

20. Boozercruiser

Boozercruiser Kenny Lifetime Supporter

Back in the day there used to be certain magazines to advertise in.
    Wifey and I had 26 replies and we started Wife Swapping from then.
    Including just threesomes if that's your bag.
    I guess nowadays there are lots of places to get people who will do that.
    Just google for it I guess.