Three Years

Discussion in 'Dreadlocks' started by goatboy1186, Mar 9, 2008.

1. 3littlebirds

3littlebirds Member

I like how you have nondreaded hair at the ends. Mine are like that too.

2. BFG_Rob

BFG_Rob Banned

Dude, your dreads a fantastimic. Keep 'em knotty, brother:).

3. BFG_Rob

BFG_Rob Banned

And you play the pipes too?? Kilts and dreads forever!!:D

4. pereatxtristitia

pereatxtristitia Banned

man your dreads are so amazing
    gives me inspiration to keep patient with my own

5. Reverend_Loki

Reverend_Loki Member

Goatboy, sick locks.

But you guys are all goofy, knottylocks is cool as fuck. Theres a couple assholes on the board, yeah, but theres assholes everywhere in life.

The difference is that its a forum for people with dreads, not a hippy forum. You're probably just used to hippies from being here. Not to say there arent hippies over there, but a good deal of us arent.

Also, KL is damn near unmoderated, which is basically what you're saying your problem with this place is. Dahuii is a good admin, because he runs the board and doesnt edit and delete peoples posts and shit. I've seen like 1 person get banned there ever, and that was a rogue moderater that was laying waste to the board.

6. dehtripper

dehtripper Member

gorgeous lock goatboy.

on the other hand, im a KL regular and will agree with you all that theres a lot said that's unnecessary, but if you just take most of it with a grain of salt and look past overt dickhead responses, there's a lot good stuff on there.

i don't know what going on here but i hope if something happens people would feel free to come over to the kl. itd be great to have a larger base of positive posters.