three-some issue

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by ki_raven_24f, Jan 11, 2005.

1. i_love_sex

i_love_sex Member

I've had a threesome with two guys, it was nice. Very fun.

2. Bug Man

Bug Man Banned

I've had a onesome. Once.

3. atropine

atropine Member

hmm.. my opinions..

id be more comfortable with a ffm right now rather than a fmm.. just because i think itd be easier for me to have another girl with my girlfriend rather than a guy.. although im not exactly comfortable with either.. if i was single and it was just purely sex, with no connection involved, then hell yeah for both. id probly prefer ffm but i wouldnt have a problem with fmm.. and while i wouldnt know unless it happened but id probly do stuff with the guy.. im not attracted to guys but its just sex.

4. bob1501

bob1501 Member

I've had a ffm threesome before. It was a lot of fun, and I would like to repeat the experience. It was interesting because I knew beforehand that it was a fantasy for both of the women I was with. One of them wanted to be "spitroasted" (to suck and be fucked at the same time) - a bit difficult with one guy but we did the next best thing - she sucked me while the other woman ate her. ;)

I would be comfortable doing a mmf threesome, and would even like to play with the guy and let the woman enjoy watching if she wanted to. Not many straight men are very open, even if they are bi-curious though. A shame. Hopefully forums like this and the general flow of information on the internet might help to change those attitudes in future.

5. BrokenHunny

BrokenHunny Member

I dono about a 3-some with two guys.. 2 big dicks pocking at me. Thats kinda scary. But with a male and another girl-- I like boobs so this should work for me :)