Thread killer

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by secret_agent_amanda, Mar 15, 2008.

1. Friends

Friends Member

this is the internet

2. nesta

nesta Banned

yeah, she likes to smoke, and greatly prefers it to drinking (will sometimes get down on some ciders, its pretty much all she drinks)

but shes pretty much a recluse, similar to myself, and i doubt you know her, honestly.

shes more the type to stay in her dorm and spend time online or watching movies or anime or something.

does a LOT of online shit.

but shes spending the school year in england anyway, so shes not on campus now.

bloomington is a great town, i love going there. the past few months all i've been able to think about all the time is food. i've been fucking CRAVING some mother bears....

and i would love to go get chura momo (or however its spelled) at the snow lion right now....very tasty treat

ah....its one of my favorite places to visit, especially for a small town, and its my very favorite town in indiana, bar none.

most of indiana kills me....but bloomington is very enjoyable in nearly every regard (but last time i was there couldnt find a sixpack to save my life...ended up spending more money than necessary at nicks to compensate)