those gelcap thingies

Discussion in 'Cacti Delecti' started by still_human, Nov 7, 2011.

1. still_human

still_human Guest

ok, so where do i find these empty gelcaps i keep hearing people put the mesc powder in? and wouldnt 16" or so cactus dose still powder down to be a TON of little gelcaps???

2. Willy_Wonka_27

Willy_Wonka_27 Surrender to the Flow

I've always bought a jar or 2 of capsules, with some sort of supplement in them, from the dollar store. Its the cheapest way for me to get them locally. Obviously I needed to empty all the supplements from the caps before adding the cacti powder.

And yes it comes out to eating a lot of capsules. I've downed well over 100 before in about 15 mins. It always stops up my digestive system and gives me diarrhea for a day or two afterward. I don't necessarily recommend this method.

3. Omacatl

Omacatl Senior Member

I prefer the Vcaps, (gelatin free, vegan capsules) you can get at pretty much any health food store in the supplements aisle. They are great for extracted alkaloids from the cactus as it only takes one cap for a good dose, but dry cactus flesh takes a shitload of capsules and can make you feel very uncomfortable once they burst in your stomach. You are better off making tea or an extract than stuffing your gut with powder bombs.

4. still_human

still_human Guest

ah gotcha, thanks. i figured id probably have to find something else to do