Thongs

Discussion in 'Fashion and Crafts' started by maryjaneguitargurl, Jun 5, 2004.

1. Redwingsfan

Redwingsfan Visitor

I love how the thong or g string doesn’t block the view of the bum cheeks

2. Redwingsfan

Redwingsfan Visitor

I love it when a woman has her thing peaking out just a bit it’s sexy and hard not to look at

3. dkcurious

dkcurious Senior Member

I really like wearing male thongs/g-strings. It feels very comforting knowing I'm strutting around work, the house, or errands, or out somewhere with them on. I prefer Polyester/Nylon materials because it dries quicker if I'm sweating (I do maintenance at a hotel). Most male thongs/g strings are all low rise T cut from what I have seen though I just found a Y back so I'm gonna have to try them out. So provided I have a good fitting belt I don't have to worry about exposure. But the risk of getting caught is kinda hot I must say. I have also found when I wear them for whatever reason I feel more confident and it helps my self mental image. So I like the mental pick me up as well.

4. dkcurious

dkcurious Senior Member

I personally feel as a guy who wears them you have to have a good developed butt to get the best out of them. To me if it fits properly once you get used to wearing them after 2-3 times/days you really don't notice them there at all. But most importantly they have to fit properly sizing is important. It's kinda like going commando but not and the fabric for the thongs/g-strings is so much more comfortable to me. The nylon/other fabric mix's I buy are comfortable and form fitting. So the appeal to me is two fold in that it is not in the "norm" for guys and a risk of getting caught. As well as mentally speaking, for me personally it makes me feel sexy, and it makes me more confident in my day to day affairs in wearing them. Also I do like feeling naughty. But that's how I personally feel.

5. Alice in SC

Alice in SC Senior Member

Why Bother? I just go Commando!

6. Harry7272

Harry7272 Members

Love to see a lady in a thong and then lick her

dkcurious likes this.
  7. maturemale3346

maturemale3346 Members

I wear a thong and a jock now and then. Not the old kind of athletic jock - there are some pretty sexy ones out there now made of sexy material.

8. Peaceful_LotusFlower

Peaceful_LotusFlower Member

When I was younger, I used to love them. Now I can't stand to wear them, and I doubt I'll wear them again. I don't think I can deal with that feeling, haha.

It would annoy me. :laughing:

bluewatersurfer likes this.
  9. dkcurious

dkcurious Senior Member

Me too. :p

6Sailor9 likes this.
  10. The Shark

The Shark Members

I like wearing thongs on occasion, such as date night with my wife, when we’re enjoying some “quiet time” together, or when I’m just wanting to feel a little sexy. I typically don’t wear them on regular days at the office or most times when we’re doing family stuff.
    I’ve got some that are pretty comfy. The others that are not as comfy only get worn sparingly or don’t stick around for long.

11. The best way for us girlies to wear a thong is ............................ backwards !!
    ?????????????? think about it guys , aaah , there you go ,lol
    Nicky x