***THIS YER'S YOUNG HIPPIES AWARDS***(tor's version)

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by Fractual_, Jun 3, 2004.

1. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

most likely to take a shower with his/her pet.

most likely to win award for greatest burp.

i think i deserve those too. -nominates self-

2. acetonephish

acetonephish lickage

you forgot the best looking hippy.

3. Orsino

Orsino Member

Most likely to look like they have been set ablaze and beaten with an iron skillet: Tortheviking and Mike_Rotch

4. acetonephish

acetonephish lickage

asshole!!

hottest "hippy": tortheviking

most likely to end up in a mental institution after attempting to set a cat on fire and toss it at george bush's head: orsino

5. Philly_Hippie17

Philly_Hippie17 Member

Hey Man, Stop Baggin on Looks Man, Its not what they look like, It Doesnt matter If you " Hott " or " Ugly " , Im Ugly myself and im prooud of it , I Dont care what people Say,

6. Orsino

Orsino Member

h
    Tor is the one with the beanie on, mike is the red haired dude (see what I mean)

7. joe

joe Banned

funny, i always pictured you guys to look something like this

[​IMG]

8. acetonephish

acetonephish lickage

dude, youre an ass

tor is hot, with three T's, so lets call him hottt ;)

stop being a dickhead

9. Philly_Hippie17

Philly_Hippie17 Member

You guys are ignortant assholes Man

10. TripAmerika

TripAmerika Member

I don't believe a true hippy is ever "ugly".
    I don't believe a true hippy would harm an ant or promote Ted Nugent either.
    I think you should try to think of some awards that actually apply to hippies.

11. Sunnie

Sunnie Jes-Jes

Oh god, get over yourselves.

I listen to Ted Nugent, and I don't give a flying fuck whether or not a "real" hippie would listen to him. And you know what, I've stepped on ants before...probably HUNDREDS! WHO THE FUCK CARES if a real hippie would do that or not? God, you people are flipping ridiculous.

That's it, I'm taking a break from the Young Hippies forum, every time I come here my blood pressure goes up a bazillion points because you people are so narrow minded, petty and immature.

12. antithesis

antithesis Hello

Right on Sunnie. Although you are one of the only people that come to this forum that I like and respect. Sadly I keep coming here, mostly for entertainment purposes though.

13. SunFree

SunFree Member

Thanks Sunnie, I was about to say something like that.

How about the young hippie who will finally send a group of peace loving, non-violent people over the edge of brutal physical vengeance!

No just kidding. Then I wouldn't be a real hippie, would I.

I'm sorry, that was kind of mean. I just meant to try and clarify to Philly in particular, it's okay dear. We know, we don't hate ugly people, we aren't against you or planning a mass assault of negativity. It's okay. :)

14. Peace

Peace In complete harmony.

Good point, how about this one:

Most likely to get really, really high and have sex with an apple that was made into a pipe, for the smokation of cannabis, with the aid of a knife. Then apologize to the apple for not wearing a condom.

My nomination is Peace. Boy, that guy is incrediably queer.

15. Orsino

Orsino Member

I nominate mysslef for most lkeily to seuxually harass or have nietercourse with another species. NEED SLEEEEEEEEEEP ::yawn::

16. Edward G.

Edward G. Edwardson

Who the hell is Mike? :confused:

17. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

i think she is talking about mike_rotch

dont forget to vote Fractual for the greatest burp and most likely to shower with his pet!

18. Edward G.

Edward G. Edwardson

ohh... hmm.... never really pictured him like that, although I can't really say I've tried to picture too many people on the net.... :p urgh, sleepy... uhhhh anyway the red haired guy somehow reminds me of this guy i see around, or used to know or something, not sure, wears/wore a grey jacket or something, umm always pickin his nose, eww.... don't pick your nose people, that's really gross... :eek:

19. Edward G.

Edward G. Edwardson

Wait a minute, I just read over this again...

what's this shit about not harming ants? they're ANTS people! how fuckin' soft can you be?! I've seen people around the veg forum say "oh boo hoo i hate to eat plants just so I can continue my worthless life! i think i'll be a fruitarian!" and others here "oh the poor worm, i washed it off and fed it and kissed it!".... shit like this.... what the fuck? When I was little... I liked to pretend I was god and that ants were people and smash them. Oh, I'm a murderer now, I'm cold and heartless, hell, I must be some kinda psychopath.

Well, if a "true hippy" (I'm glad I don't take titles and shit) is a moronic, bug-loving zombie always flashing peace signs chanting "peace, we love you", well, no wonder...

Eh, anyway, rant over. I know the author of this thread is gonna jump on my ass and say "I have a right to do this! If you don't like it go away!" and shit, but I'm kinda ranting about TripAmerika's post... btw.... you step on ants everyday.... YOUR NOT A TRUE HIPPY! YOU NAZI! HOW DARE YOU!

good night everyone. :)

20. kier

kier I R Baboon

quite what that image has to do with these awards is lost on me

if the awards make people happy, i see no harm in them :) as long as there isn't too much negativity

oh, vote me!!! ahem :p