This Thread is rated G

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Bellfire01, Jan 26, 2005.

1. Bellfire01

Bellfire01 I'll say anything

I feel like my little furry friend has been slighted long enough so here goes. The next time you are looking for a pet how about trying one of these guys.
    [​IMG]
    They are cute, cuddly,smart, fun and great for protection. They have soft coats so you don't have to worry about getting pinched, they are friendly and you can teach them how to do things just like you would a dog. Now I know what you are thinking, they have one little flaw but that's not important. What's important is that they are loving and caring creatures and need a home just like any other animal. Just remember the next time you think about getting a pet, try a skunk, they are good friends to have. ;)
    `

2. Bellfire01

AWWWWWWWWW come on give peace a chance.

3. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

nothing smells worse than a skunk :D you can smell a skunk miles away..

4. Bellfire01

5. Heat

Heat Smile, it's contagious! :) Lifetime Supporter

My sister had a pet skunk when we were younger and it was a really great pet! Very gentle but playful. I would tear about and then stop dead and his little butt would come off the floor as if he was going to spray and then he would rip off down the hall again....was really funny to watch.

He also loved grapes and would roll it around for ages before pouncing on it to eat it.

The most fun was ordering in food and when you went to the door to get it then Stinky would follow and the poor person delivering the food usually was ready to pitch it in and run....lol

They do make cute pets. :)

6. Bellfire01

_)____________________
    I knew a woman that had a skunk pelt that she kept in her truck window sheild. (She is part cherokee I think.) My ma had a snake head wearing a cowboy hat. I called him Hank though he looked more like Willie Nelson lol. My ma also has a tortoise shell on a stick and some other things. (I guess we like to have parts of things around the house lol.)