This thread is full of scary things, open if you dare..

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by RainyDayHype, Jun 23, 2013.

1. slappysquirrel

slappysquirrel Senior Member

^that is fucking scary^

2. chadcr01

chadcr01 Senior Member

lmao

I remember at one point a couple years ago I was tripping pretty hard on LSD and I was browsing the forums (or trying to browse the forums is probably more fitting), and somebody posted a crazy picture of him and it weirded me the fuck out... I remember just having a total mind bender and trying to decipher it and what the fuck was going on that I was looking at some wacky ass person like carrot top. I was on the forums, so it's not like I had searched for carrot-top or thought about him or anything like that... I'm just going about my trip, browsing the forums and then BAM picture of carrot top looking ridiculous pops into my sight and I was trying to find some kind of context to put it in (because like I said, I knew I hadn't summoned it) and figure out what the deal was, so to speak...

Then I realized "oh shit, I'm browsing the forums; somebody posted the picture just to fuck around, and THAT's why I'm seeing carrot top right now"...

Was a total mind fuck for a minute though. Browsing the forums is interesting while tripping, because its impossible to predict what others are going to post... and sometimes people post shit that's silly, or unrelated, or sarcastic etc but if you're not expecting it (i.e. random picture of carrot top) it can really crank the weird up a notch during your trip haha.

3. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

hahahahaha I imagine Carrot Top to be very strange to look at while tripping on LSD. It would either ruin my trip or make me laugh until my ribs start hurting.

4. Voyage

Voyage Noam Sayin

5. wyldwynd

wyldwynd ~*~ Super Moderator

this is truly scary....

6. Justin_Hale

Justin_Hale ( •_•)⌐■-■ ...(⌐■_■)

7. RainyDayHype

RainyDayHype flower power Lifetime Supporter

8. Manservant Hecubus

Manservant Hecubus Master of Funk and Evil

9. *MAMA*

*MAMA* Perfectly Imperfect

10. *MAMA*

*MAMA* Perfectly Imperfect

This is the most terrifying post in this thread.
    *shudders*

11. Justin_Hale

12. Justin_Hale

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mv4gRCSTjV8"]Toyota Corolla 2014 very funny commercial - YouTube

13. Marifana

Marifana Member

Is it really so smart to look at creepy photos/videos or think of anything that's scary when you are high. I believe it could be dangerous.
    Come on, I can imagine police cars chasing me when I smoke, then I don't want to think about something that I fear.

14. sunshine186

sunshine186 midnight toker

Shut up.
    Thanks