This Thread Is For Those Users That.

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Peace, May 13, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Peace

Peace In complete harmony.

Write one sentence posts so they can increase there post count.

2. mariecstasy

mariecstasy Enchanted

not in particularly. i could care less about my post count. i think it is a stupid thing to display. some of my posts are not necessary, but its all in brotherly love that i respond to others posts.

3. crummyrummy

crummyrummy Brew Your Own Beer Lifetime Supporter

one sentence posted.

4. Peace

I was being sarcastic. But when somones posted like 200+ posts in one day you start to get a bit curious.

5. crummyrummy

feel free to read all my posts, they are typically short and amuse me if no one else. I genearally ony look at my post count when somebody gets all holier than thou and points out that there is a post count. god dammit, you made me type more than one sentence!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Ginge

Ginge Ye Olde Member

I racked up 60 in my first day. :eek:

But 200?? Psh.

7. daisymae

daisymae Senior Member

As you can see by my thread count, I have not been spamming just to "up" my total....

8. We_All_Shine_On

We_All_Shine_On Senior Member

I don't understand the fascination with high numbers (or the green light/gem things)

But most of my posts are really short because I'm not writing a novel for everything I read. But yeah, I dont care how long a post is.

unless it's like, SOOOOOOOOOo long and you start reading it then keep reading then you think "my this is a long post" then you scroll down and its SO much longer and you can't quit reading it cuz u already started

9. Peace

Yeah the numbers are kidna pointless. And long post are annoying ( i usually dont read them). But i see people post many single line post. Instead of one larger post. Anyone understand me?

Im pretty sure im not high..

10. InTheFlesh

InTheFlesh Member

Did you really just say that!!!? The post you just made is one line if you didn't notice. Maybe you were trying to make a point about the human condition?

11. antithesis

antithesis Hello

Sometimes I only have once sentence of things I want to say, is that so wrong? I guess I will just ramble and go on and on and reiterate my point over and over and over again just so that I will have more than one sentence. By the way, I am only being a bitch because I am stressed out and it relieves my feelings somewhat. But my point is valid, there is nothing inherently wrong with one sentence replies.

12. Peace

If you are going to make one line "spam lines" you should at least disguise it. I shall show you how. Simply copy and paste your sentence a couple times so it looks like a paragraph.

Yes, I too like cake. Yes, I too like cake. Yes, I too like cake. Yes, I too like cake. Yes, I too like cake. Yes, I too like cake. Yes, I too like cake. Yes, I too like cake. Yes, I too like cake. Yes, I too like cake. Yes, I too like cake. Yes, I too like cake.

Making the excess sentences small and changing the color is always good to do. This makes them not want to strain their eyes to read it. :)

13. crummyrummy

um. ........................nO.................................

14. antithesis

antithesis Hello

lol :p

Oh man, that paragraph hurt me, it really did.

15. nimh

nimh ~foodie~

who made over 200 posts in one day?

16. Peace

I think you forgot to copy and paste. O well, I tried.

17. metro

metro self-banned

I don't see why the length of a post matters. I think people appreciate it when replys are kept relatively succinct. I do anyways, cuz I don't have tons of time to browse through here. I couldn't care less about my(or others) post count, some people just have more time or more things to say.

18. HappyHaHaGirl

HappyHaHaGirl *HipForums Princess*

I hate how they have to be at least 10 characters. And you have to wait 30 seconds.

19. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

i agree .......

20. makno

makno Senior Member

theres no government like no government!@

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.