This stuff is serious, DO NOT FUCK AROUND!

Discussion in 'Cacti Delecti' started by Tokapelli, Apr 11, 2011.

1. Tokapelli

Tokapelli Member

^i agree, this conversation is rediculous, and its obvious that roorshack is having way too much fun with this so im done.

Just one thing though smart guy, did you ever stop and think that maybe im from that state, and thats exactly why i posted that link? Im not stupid enough to state where im from in a thread like this, im just saying its a probsilobibity isnt it?

2. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

Many people with dozens as many posts and much more admitted illegal behavior that they have NOT been charged with list their state on this site.

You made lots of claims about the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, not your state. I asked your state, and you went on a made up rant about the whole USA.

So no, you're still talking out your ass. That's not your state, and that has nothing to do with your case. Because you made it up.

What the fuck is a "probsilobibity"?

3. HermanDaVermin

HermanDaVermin Banned

"probsilobibity" ??
    :smilielol5:

Why do some people use psychedelics as an excuse to act the fool?

Man I have done LOTS of psyches in my time, including San Pedro and I NEVER, EVER came even remotely close to acting out and screaming and generally causing so much drama. I've seen everything melt into nothingness on LSD, was slowly disemboweled on mushrooms, and witnessed history from the vantage point of the moon on San Pedro, but never was I compelled to act out in such a ridiculous manner.

One big ? about your "story" is the amount you say you consumed. Now was that 12-18 inches per person or divided amongst all of you. Seriously 12-18 inches of even the best SP is a mild to moderate experience from everything I have read/experienced. Hell my first real SP experience was with potion brewed from close to 40"x4" cactus. I was very, very psychedelically intoxicated for over 18 hours, but was able to carry on conversations with others who had absolutely no idea I was under the influence. Even went at in bed with the wife for a couple of hours, she had no clue I was in another realm:p

It really just comes down to maturity and intelligence. You're girl heard stories and figured that was the way she was supposed to act, all freaked out and melodramatic. Problem is mescaline has got to be just about one of the most laid back and forgiving psychedelics there is, all the while allowing you to maintain a clear head and thought process.

For those reasons I call BullShit. I'm sorry, but the intrinsic evidence within your story does not support it.

:afro:

4. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

^ In no way am I trying to comment about the legitimacy of the op story, but I've seen experienced psychedelic users have freakouts before with psychedelics they've done before. These are very powerful mind altering plants and chemicals, there are so many variables that come into play and people respond to these chems very differently. If you hang around here in the psychedelic section you should notice that fairly soon. It has nothing to do with intelligence or maturity, set and setting are the main factors but even then those aren't sure fire safeguards. You can be a genius or retarded and either way psychedelics are going to be a radical shift in consciousness and greatly different than one expects prior to the experience.

You can't generalize your experience and say that everyone will respond the same as you to the psych.

5. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

You are a hero and this guy is a disgrace. It's amazing how many people are taking this asshole seriously; when he is insulting all of us by spewing this bullshit that is in-line with any propaganda against drug use.

I have reported him for trolling.

6. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

I said I was done with the OP, but I do love a lively discussion with the rest of you, so.... I'm here :p

Of course set an setting are important, but part of being ready to take psychedelics is understanding that you can have expectations, but that you should also expect that they might not hold true, you should be prepared to drop everything and go with the flow, you must be able to adapt.

It might not be directly related to intelligence, but mental agility and a good understanding of yourself are essential.
    :love:

7. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

That qualifies as a part of set for me.

8. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

Fair enough, as for the expectations.

But the mental elasticity or adaptability I mentioned is part of your mental faculties on a level comparable to intelligence, though it's a different measure. It can be changed, but it's deeper than just set, I think. (by the same token, you might be able to slowly make a stupid person less stupid-but I don't think that's set either, it's a layer below it)

9. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Yah like some may be able to respond adapt better to the psychedelic material they are confronted with better is what you are saying?

10. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

Yep.

I'd consider mental faculties, including intelligence and elasticity or coping ability, a level below set.

Set is mood, and maybe a bit deeper than that. But it needs a good foundation.

You can, for sure, build someone who lacks the foundation for a proper psychedelic set, the foundation they need. But it takes time, psychology, and frustration, IME.

*edit* I don't meant to say that intelligence is part of the foundation that they need, but if they have less of it they need more of other things, it's a balance issue.

11. HermanDaVermin

HermanDaVermin Banned

So how long do I have to hang around here or how many posts do I have to have in this forum before I understand how psychedelics effect different people?
    2 1/2 years and over 3800 posts maybe? (see if you can guess my identity)

I'm not generalizing anything, I'm saying the op's story is BS because all the different factors don't add up. I've seen my fair share of "freakouts" most all were more due to the inherent stupidity of the individual and need to act out like all the films they saw in grade school rather than true trauma.

Come-on GB, you've taken SP more than a few times, you know as well as I do that 12-18 inches of SP is a moderate dose at best.

Concerning set and setting, I've been in some of the most hairball situations you can imagine, seeing somebody get shot and killed, having to pull a shotgun on someone another time while tripping on about 300ugs, etc., still never acted the fool to the extant this dude claims his girl did, neither have any of the people I know. Running down the street screaming is just being melodramatic and attention seeking, and you know it. Believe me, I've had a few VERY hard trips before, but never did I go running down the street screaming or attracting the attention of johnny law.

And yes, intelligence and education DO play a part in how well a person handles a psychedelic experience and integrates it into life.
    If you don't believe me, remember Peter Popper?

I take that back, I did have a friend who went running through a Hilton hotel naked screaming about the bugs eating him, that was on PCP and a large bottle of Nyquil, what an asshole now that I think back on it.

12. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

I definitely have had paranoia on 12 inches of San Pedro before, sometimes moderate doses can be more problematic than high doses because youre not swept away in hallucinations, youre kind of not all the way into an altered consciousness really so you don't realize how high you are.

I think I may have been post Peter Popper, but if I wasnt I never talked to them. But I know there are plenty of kids who drop acid and take psychedelics regularly who couldn't exactly get into mensa.

13. thismoment

thismoment Member

No, no, no - regardless of the charge, you were arrested for calling the cop a "retard" and throwing your wallet at him(!) and telling (telling?) him to do something. You're lucky you didn't get beat down and arrested on multiples. That part is hard to believe. In any case, you'll recall the old saying, "you can beat the rap, but never the ride."

14. TVC15

TVC15 Member

Herman i don't know who you are but i agree. Was thinking this sounds more like a pcp trip gone wrong. mesc is not a violent psychodelic.

15. HermanDaVermin

HermanDaVermin Banned

All I can say is I really love

Peanut
    Butter
    Sandwiches, and that's not a
    MITH

;)

16. TVC15

TVC15 Member

lol...thought that was you

17. thismoment

thismoment Member

Yeah, here's to you, mate.

18. HermanDaVermin

HermanDaVermin Banned

Didn't I see you doing some water gymnastics once.
    Sort of like an acrobat in liquid?

19. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

20. deleted

deleted Visitor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2Q1_msiZ38&feature=youtube_gdata"]YouTube - ‪Sesame Street - Detective Grover‬‏