This may be a dumb question but....

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by StonyTheStoner, Jun 3, 2004.

1. StonyTheStoner

StonyTheStoner Member

Okay, I just went for my daily check up on my plant, which is about in the middle of its sprouting stage, and I found that Somthing had ate the top greenery, like an animal or somthing, but most of the stem and the root is still intact. So I was wondering will it grow back up ?, and if so how fast, I'm pretty bummed right now cuz it got eaten, but now I'm thinking it should grow back any help would be appreciated.

2. BluntMan420

BluntMan420 Member

I've never grown so I'm not sure but I'm just curious, it was growing outside right? which would explain why an animal ate it... or do u have pets that might have eaten it?

3. StonyTheStoner

StonyTheStoner Member

Yeah it was growing outside, and i did have a fence type thing around it, but part of it had this gap in it, and when I went out to check this morning, The leaves were gone and only half the stem remained. My other plant was attacked by bugs a while ago and it was shreaded so bad that It wasn't worth keeping. Can't grow it inside cause I live with my mom and although she kinda knows that I smoke the ganja, which she already doesn't approve of, if she found out I was growing inside she would probably get pissed.