This Man Is Evil.

Discussion in 'People' started by Ged, Apr 10, 2018.

1. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

Tony Blair, who makes millions peddling his particular brand of idiocy in talk-shops around the World and claims to be a Catholic, is advocating US military intervention in Syria over presumed use of chemical weapons by the Assad regime, for which there is no proof. Apparently it's okay to murder children as long as the right people are doing it. (Like the Saudis in Yemen, who buy large quantities of British arms.)

I hate this man and he is evil, not evol in a good way,but in a send-us-all-to-Hell-in-a-basket kind of way.

I never liked the look of this man's face. He should be taken out as a war criminal.

Have you ever seen such an nasty looking c***t:

upload_2018-4-10_19-21-35.png

2. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

One reason I particularly dislike him is that under him the Labour Government banned the sale of magic mushrooms for research purposes. Prior to that I bought them from the coffee shop at the end of my street in the early 2000's and had many a good trip. Let us pickle ourselves with alcohol and plasticate our lungs with tobacco, but don't let us take anything that might expand consciousness.

unfocusedanakin likes this.
  3. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

I wish he would have stood up more to Bush. It was not Britian's war.

4. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

yeah..and europes 2 major world wars were none of our business

imagine that

GeorgeJetStoned and Eric! like this.
  5. deleted

deleted Visitor

Hes nice guy compared to Trump. Did I win?

GeorgeJetStoned and Okiefreak like this.
  6. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

Surely World wars are the whole World's business, by definition. And what's happening now should certainly be of profound interest to any thinking feeling people anywhere.

7. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Different circumstances in history. And England actuly asked for American aid. America denied that for a few years and let the Nazis bomb them. America said it was "Europe's war". It was only after Peal Harbor that we joined the war.

Okiefreak likes this.
  8. deleted

deleted Visitor

:(

9. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

Is Elon Musk's orbited car technically still his or is it salvageable space debris? You could have that.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2018
  10. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

I called him "Tony Blabbermouth". :yum::yum::yum:

11. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

I have always thought that Japan only allied with the Nazis as an excuse to hit America. I often wonder if Adolf Hitler realized that it was the beginning of the end.

Regarding the early years, America was supplying us with munitions and equipment, without which we would have fallen.

WW2 was far more complex than we realize.
    Many people considered Ireland wrong in not joining us. In reality, Churchill begged them not to, because he did not want the west coast attacked, but leaving them at risk of occupation. While those cowardly Irishmen were welcoming the U boats into Cork harbor to refuel, the girls in the area were entertaining the submariners.
    By some strange coincidence, while they were enjoying the Guinness, papers were dropping out of their pockets and were were getting into position to torpedo the submarines as the left Irish national waters. Strange how we knew when they were coming. LOL

McFuddy likes this.
  12. Meliai

Meliai Banned

You make a great point about Yemen

Lots of fake outrage over the supposed chemical attacks in Syria but continued military support for the Saudi proxy war in Yemen

stormountainman likes this.
  13. stormountainman

stormountainman Soy Un Truckero

The USA was bombing the hell out of Japan for a long time with the secret program run by Chennault and his AVG (Aviator Volunteer Group) and two WWII guys confirmed this to me a long time ago. This took place before Pear Harbor. The US wanted to stop Japan's expansion in that part of the world.

14. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

Moving on...

Only 22% of the British public support airstrikes in Syria.

15. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

Whose war was it?

16. GeorgeJetStoned

GeorgeJetStoned Odd Member

Kinda looks like Jack Nicholson in this image.

17. Monkey Boy

Monkey Boy Senior Member

Concur, while playing The Joker.

GeorgeJetStoned likes this.
  18. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Yes, Give that man a kewpie Doll

19. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Ireland was also one of the countries that a lot SS folk could escape to after the war, like my granddaddy. :) you fine folk probably wouldn't be able to read my awesome posts if it wasn't for Ireland. :p which I'm grateful for as well because pretty much with his colourful decoration list, he'd no doubt be treated as a war criminal and probably would have been put to death. So thumbs up to Ireland for that because most of the SS had not much to do with war crimes they were just the best of the best in the field. I'm glad he tried for refuge there instead of France, who found the fleeing SS men to be of great benefit to the French army, took them in and the deployed them to Vietnam to start off that war. I don't think many people know that. It was a death sentence anyway, though the French found them to be the best military combatants they'd ever seen, they were definitely unprepared for jungle warfare.

Last edited: May 6, 2018
    wilsjane likes this.
  20. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Recent chemical attacks or not, Assad deserves to die a nasty dead, not to be the leader of the syrian people anymore.

Business had definitely something to do with that too. Maybe the majority of soldiers sincerely believed it was for our close ties and because most canadians and americans came from or had family in Europe.