this makes me mad

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by mrsmorrison27, Jun 20, 2006.

1. mrsmorrison27

mrsmorrison27 yoda piss

this chic i know. met this guy like four months ago, and then they have been dating for like a month and half, and hes like OH GOd hES THE ONE. when she has said that about EVERY boyfriend shes had. she says it like a week after shes been with guys, its pathetic, and it pisses me off. when i know she'll break up with him by the end of summer. i dont see why girls just set themselves up for heartbreak, and are so stupid. angers me like whoa. and then, she gets pissed when i tell her this???!?!??!?!?!?!? i dont understand. ahh stupid bitch

2. ihmurria

ihmurria fini

not your fault she's a dependent fuckup
    best to avoid it if possible

3. mrsmorrison27

mrsmorrison27 yoda piss

yeah no one likes her and its sad, because she is just that a dependent fuckup. shes like planning to have kids with him and get married and im like oh poor guy. hes a weird ass too

4. ihmurria

ihmurria fini

eh, if he's a weird ass maybe they're perfect for eachother

I'd worry for the kids though, if they ever exist

Being that dependent on someone else is practically a guarantee that it's gonna end badly

5. mrsmorrison27

mrsmorrison27 yoda piss

6. pickin_wildflowers

pickin_wildflowers Senior Member

way too many chicks are like that.. dependent attention craving whores >_>

7. mrsmorrison27

mrsmorrison27 yoda piss

i dont see what happend to independent women who dont need men to make them happy!! thats what i wnat to see!! strong, independant women!!! YEAH!!!

8. rg paddler

rg paddler Senior Member

perhaps she's after the ever-elusive 'fairy-tale' wedding.Some go on to achieve a succession of them,along with back-to-earth-with-a-bump divorce settlements.But i'm cynical - I often expect the worst - so I'm rarely dissapointed.Makes the unexpected all the sweeter (!)

9. LuckyStripe

LuckyStripe Mundane.

She'll learn... hopefully....

10. mrsmorrison27

mrsmorrison27 yoda piss

or maybe shes jsut a stupid whore?

11. pickin_wildflowers

pickin_wildflowers Senior Member

Well, i am going to have to highly recommend you approach her respectfully, and deck her in the face for being a fucking moron.

12. LuckyStripe

LuckyStripe Mundane.

Aww, don't say that about your friend. :(

Sounds like she's really lonely and wants to be loved. Maybe she's missing a father figure? Who knows... there are lots of reasons that girls get like that at times. Often they learn their lesson and grow out of it. How old is she?

13. rg paddler

rg paddler Senior Member

have you told her THAT - just as you said it? Does she always cry to you when it goes wrong? Thats probly why you so mad - Actually I remember a girl like that - she was constantly losing friends and then bouncing her misery off other friends who were friends of her other friends - I was never her friend,i can't be doing with all that bullshit

14. ruski

ruski Senior Member

immature.