This looks like fail to me

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by PhishheadDeadhead, Feb 8, 2009.

1. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

i dont seem to get the munchies when i eat ganja foods

2. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

also.. if you're high from the food.. then its pretty safe to eat then.. since it was obviously digested.. hence being high

3. krewskater

krewskater Member

Here's the original recipe if anyone's interested. Of course there's no cannabis involved.
    http://www.dizzy-dee.com/recipe/chocolate-cake-in-5-minutes

I mean I see this working but it'd be absolutely disgusting. You don't typically leave in the actual plant material when making brownies. This is like the stereotypical way to make pot brownies where dumb kids think you just make normal brownies and throw some bud into the mix and it works no problem rather than making proper cannabutter and using that.

4. deleted

deleted Visitor

5. neim

neim Member

you don't put the weed directly in, you put an extraction.. i'll try it with cannamilk if my gf like's it

6. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

would they microwav smell like weed?

7. Startreken

Startreken Marijuana Chef!

Believe it or not this is how cupcakes were invented in the first place, minus the mircowave.

8. neim

neim Member

can i use regular flour?

milk
    eggs
    oil
    flour
    cocoa
    sugar
    pot

fuck. i'm doing this today.

9. comfortably_numb9

comfortably_numb9 an asshole

i made one today (minus the weed) it was the most disgusting thing ive ever made, i couldnt eat it

10. Astrofabrical

Astrofabrical Senior Member

looks like it'd work to me. But yeah, I'd say fuck it and just either make a leary biscuit or real brownies. Neither are hard, brownies just take some time.

11. Astrofabrical

Astrofabrical Senior Member

Wait... then whats the point? Making an extraction, ie butter is the long part. It wouldn't make sense to microwave some random gooey shit if you already had an extraction.

12. misfit4ks

misfit4ks Member

I usually save all of my kb stems and whatnot, then boil them over teh stove and make brownies.

13. deleted

deleted Visitor

yes, I once made some brownies for my (dad, has cancer) in their microwave..
    My dad said "I dont know what you were cooking in the microwave but it smelled like skunk!" He didnt and does not notice it in the brownies.. But he can smell it cooking..

14. neim

neim Member

well it was good. it tasted like weed but it was good.

15. makesmomcry420

makesmomcry420 shlimazl

i have to say that every time ive made cannibutter it ended in catastrophy. but i have to say my favorite green food to make at home is taking out the old double boiler, trowing in 2-3 hershey bars, and a couple grams, and have some extra delicious chocolates