This is what I believe ghosts are

Discussion in 'Psychic' started by desert-rat, Oct 27, 2020.

1. desert-rat

desert-rat Senior Member

I wanted to post this as a seprate post rather than repete it for ever one that makes a I saw something post .First , the soul of a once living person . Left over energy made by a a once living person . A human created thought form . The thought form may of been created consciously or unconsciously . A still living person asleep and in their astral body . An astral critter . A multi. dem, being . Plez add to this thread if you have different beliefs as to what ghosts are .

DrRainbow likes this.
  2. Candy Gal

Candy Gal Lifetime Supporter

I want to give this some considerable thought first.
    As I am a UK member, I am tired now.

I will link this thread to many for you tomorrow.
    I hope you also welcome stories on this theme.

DrRainbow likes this.
  3. Bilby

Bilby Lifetime Supporter and Freerangertarian Super Moderator

A ghost I saw at work looked like a normal person. It was a couple of years later I found out who he was.

DrRainbow and Candy Gal like this.
  4. Candy Gal

Candy Gal Lifetime Supporter

OOh WE need stories please.

DrRainbow likes this.
  5. Bilby

Bilby Lifetime Supporter and Freerangertarian Super Moderator

It is like this. I was forced to take a boring and dangerous job at a sawmill. I was new there one night when my co-worker was injured and had to go home. So I was working on my own and this other man comes in does not introduce himself. He starts working the other side of the wood-splitter. He clearly knew what he was doing. It was only a few years later I found out who he was. He had died in a car crash a year before I worked with him in a single car crash. He appears at Juanbung Station now and then. Also shows up in some surrounding areas.

6. Totally Yoda

Totally Yoda Members

I see them as a soul from another person only without the shell. Just that you can't see them unless they want you to. Some are stuck in a repetitive state and some have free will.

7. Peaceful_LotusFlower

Peaceful_LotusFlower Member

I've always been in ghosts since I was younger. It's just something I've felt first hand. Especially when I went to this old building. At first, I thought it was simply paranoia but I indeed felt something was there with me. The paranormal itself has always interested me.

8. Tulsa

Tulsa Members

This fits what I believe. Ghosts are people who have died, but for some reason, a strong attachment to someone or some thing, stays on the physical plane because of that attachment instead of going on into the light of the spiritual world. If you see one you are supposed to tell it to seek the light, go to the light. So they will go home.