This is the face of Macdonalds

Discussion in 'Consumer Advocacy' started by Dr Phibes, May 28, 2006.

1. cricketlind

cricketlind Member

McDonald's fired me too. For burning the biscuits. The ovens burnt the biscuits not me. The thermostat is on the blink. They said I made them "wrong" and it was all my fault. So we got in an argument and I told the lady manager to "Make the damn biscuits herself if she thought she could do better" Of course they told me to exit the place in no uncertain terms. I also told them " I hope you all rot in Hell!" as I was clocking out and leaving. I pick up my check tomorrow. Life is tough as I NEED a job desperately now. By the way the manager of the local restaurant is a Baptist preacher. He ain't much of a preacher and he ain't much of a manager. I can testify that even frozen McDonald's meat does not look like real 100% meat anything. It gums up the grill like crazy. Then they keep the product in a hot box and it is supposed to thrown out after so many minutes in there. Do they... NO WAY! I have seen meat served that was in there all afternoon. I have seen grilled chicken served that was kept in a tray with nasty smelly bacteria laden water in the bottom which splashes up on the chicken every time the tray is moved. And the chicken was hours old and so in the danger zone for bacteria that if the person eating it did not get sick from eating it it would have been a Real miracle. The salad you buy may be several days old. They just re-sticker everything so it has a current date sticker. This McDonald's has stopped doing it because some lady threatened to sue them because she got sick. That is with the salads. But the stuff you don't see like the lettuce and such and sauces and all the ingredients that make up the sandwiches may be way out of date for safety. They got mad at me because I wanted to waste a bag of pre-shredded lettuce because it was pink with bacteria. They put it on the burgers. I have gotten food poisoning twice eating at work. I did not make my own sandwich. All the produce and everything that goes into the burgers is pre-prepped and pre-packaged in their food factories. Ain't nothing fresh. To top that off they treat their employees like slaves and that is the white folk. If you are of a colored race or worse racially mixed you get treated even worse. The biscuits are made up from a commercial mix where you just add buttermilk. But the buttermilk they use don't look or smell right. They used to use a bulk packaged regular store type product. Now it is a reconstituted dehydrated product. It still comes in the same type bag but if you have ever mixed up powdered buttermilk to mix in a recipe you can tell that is what it is. It has got stabilizers in it like carrageenan and such. Most of the employees in this area are meth heads and though several of my good friends do meth I have gotten hurt several times because the persons were too stoned to act safely in a restaurant. The list goes on and on. Plus check out PETA, which I just heard them on a talk show after I got canned, about the abuses there. Bottom line...... "BOYCOTT the CLOWN!!!"

Peace, Cricket

2. ronald Macdonald

ronald Macdonald Banned

I am the fuckin clown - I walked out in a dispute with the real boss when I saw the head of mcdonalds dip his cock into the maiyonnaise jars
    I say we should burn people who work at macdonalds and jump up and down on their graves forever. I can get several field tanks and we could go round europee shooting the shit out of macdonalds

now get off ma case shit heads or I'll dip my cock in your maiyonnaise

3. TurquoiseRose

TurquoiseRose Member

awww, he wants attention.

Thanks for that, cricket! Good to see you got outta there one way or another. I'll pray for ya to get a new, better job, sista! Man...

4. gardener

gardener Realistic Humanist

You really add to the discussion.

5. kyndmamaof4

kyndmamaof4 Member

Those poor kids...not just FAT, not just bad parenting. That.Is.Fucking.Child.ABUSE!!!

Why in the world is is it not illegal to do that? Overfeeding your kid and giving them all those problems is wrong. Seems to me these poor kids are literally having their lives shortened by their stupid parents. What a shame. You should need a license to have a baby..

6. Seung-Hui Cho

Seung-Hui Cho Banned

you are not think too good. Maybe you are thinking that they should go to jail well so what if kid is fat. kids are greedy stupid people who just want eat sweeties and burgers and cry a lot. They should lock the kid up for being missirrible stupid fuck that ruin everyone life by crying for more more more all a time when mom even dad run out of money. Kids dont know a good thing till they look in mirror and see a big lardy ass staring back. its stupid idiot kids that are there owin worse enimy

7. Grim

Grim Wandering Wonderer

All I know is I just got my breakfast from McDonalds...and cripes, what a mental leper colony that place is in the wee hours.
    It's like where the old people that wander malls all day go to warm up, and when the managers allowed the employees their shit has mutated into down-syndrome zombies to get a little sunlight.

...AND they fucked up my order in just the most amazing and impossible way.

8. Grim

Grim Wandering Wonderer

Because being a retard and/or dumbfuck isn't illegal.
    If it were, the majority of the country would be a vast prison colony.

9. Freakymetalchik

Freakymetalchik BITCH.

why eat at mcdonalds? the food isnt that good, the place is always fucking filthy, and you get reeeeeally fat and ugly!!! and its not free food either!!! i dont get it :/ ... why mcdonalds?

10. Riggs

Riggs Banned

OMG ..I'll never eat there ever again. LOL

11. liguana

liguana Member

Skinny people are in the minority in the US so they're hardly making the US look like 3rd world citizens, the US is in the lead in obesity rates. Besides, the rant isn't against fat ppl but against McD's
    Nothing wrong with beef, beef is very nutritious IMO, beef and seafood are the best sources of iron. But alot of these fast food burgers is not all beef and is of lowest and fattest cut of beef.

12. *Andy*

*Andy* Senior Member

McDonalds if f**king disgusting. I really don't understand how people eat that rubbish! It tastes terrible, isn't filling and gives you diarrhea for the next week. Sorry to hear about your moronic "colleagues" though...

13. spooner

spooner is done.

And of course would fundamentally violate freedom of expression.

14. shedtroll

shedtroll Peace, Love & Linux

The true face of MacDonalds?

[​IMG]

Yup, after the war, Hitler opened macdonalds!

15. White Scorpion

White Scorpion 4umotographer

Wasn't he a vegetarian?[​IMG] I don't think even someone as evil as Hitler would come up with shit like that!

16. mbworkrelated

mbworkrelated Banned

A lot yes -
    Not McDonalds.

17. liguana

liguana Member

^^^ wtf, I hope ur kinding. Take your racial slurs elsewhere.

18. spooner

spooner is done.

For extra flavour.

Sort of the reason that tuna only has flavour because of that little bit of dolphin.

19. liguana

liguana Member

ok floydvolleyballfan, Judiasm (sp) is a religion, not a race. But your comment is derogatory nonetheless and adds nothing to the discussion, ppl from every religion/culture/ethnicity have worked there. Besides, cheeseburgers are non-Kosher so its unlikely to have been concocted by Jews.

Ohh the contradictions, first one makes references of McD to a vegetarian Nazi leader and then some1 else makes references to Jews LOL. You people crack me up, that's why I come to the forums LMFAO.

20. liguana

liguana Member

ok floydvolleyballfan, Judiasm (sp) is a religion, not a race. But your comment is derogatory nonetheless and adds nothing to the discussion, ppl from every religion/culture/ethnicity have worked there. Besides, cheeseburgers are non-Kosher so its unlikely to have been concocted by Jews.

Ohh the contradictions, first one makes references of McD to a vegetarian Nazi leader and then some1 else makes references to Jews LOL. You people crack me up, that's why I come to the forums LMFAO.