this is the end...!

Discussion in 'Christianity' started by kayy, Aug 19, 2005.

1. ryupower

ryupower NO capcom included

Liberntine thinks I'm an adult man over his 20s...:p

2. soaringeagle

soaringeagle Senior Member

unlike the cristians who are in your face everywhere you go telling you you'll burn in hell? they even knock on your door waking you up 3 hours after you get to bed just to tell ya your going to hell... btw..proffessor of what? you do seem pretty knowledgeble i'll giv you that credit

it says basicaly that those who arent prepared..& who know how to live close to nature..prepared meanning having saved up seeds & prepared for starvation..christians are prepared to magicaly disapear when the shit hits the famn, so when that doesnt happen they'll be screwed..not only christians though ofcourse..there will be a great thinning of the herd so to speak,

well your the 1st i've heard say this, most christians claim they know what this end will be like, even many claimimg to know when within a narrow margin (within the next 30 years) & they base these facts (facts..haaa) on biblical quotes..& an end to our system of things in now way implies an end of the world, or a rapture or a new earth or gooing to heaven, in fact it fits in nicely with the hopi prophesies douesnt it? a return to a more natural existance close to the earth..

and yet revelations is 1 of the principle beleifs in modern christianity..the idea that jesus will return destroying the world & saving the worthy
    now also you say the bible was compiled, & had things "tacked on" so how is it possible to beileive in something haphazardly thrown together, especialy when so much of it sounds like pure nonsence?

3. soaringeagle

to me you seem more like a young brainwashed cult member. but no offence meant

4. ryupower

ryupower NO capcom included

Everyone has their own opinnion! ^^

5. soaringeagle

there is always hope for the future...real hope.. not the false hope of being teleported away just before everything goes crazy

kinda a star trek fantasy dont ya think?
    earth to god..its getting kinda hot down here we need immediate beam out..lock on & energize..lol

6. soaringeagle

yea but in the spirit of questioning free will vs gods will is that my opinion or gods opinion..lol

i just gotta think if he exists hes sitting there laughing at what people think of him (or her or it)

7. WhisperingWoods

WhisperingWoods too far gone

I like to think that if a higher something-or-other exists, it is weeping for the state of it's vessel/creation/dickpuppet that is the Earth.

8. Burbot

Burbot Dig my burdei

i've probobly said this at least once ont he forum before...maybe not with the quote, but im pretty sure ive said it...

the end.