This is only one paragraph of a story that disgusted me

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by LuckyStripe, May 29, 2007.

1. Samhain

Samhain Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

let me explain something
    that little girl lives her life and everyone tells her, her mother was disgusting and just for get about her, one day she gets pregnant and afterwards suffers from exactly the same mental illness as her mother, she will never get help because she believes that if her mother was disgusting for having those thoughts then so is she and the illness gets worse and worse

or

that little girl lives her life and it is clearly explained to her what her mother did, people don't try and excuse it but they tell her 'mom wasn't evil honey she may have been suffering from an illness' through a process of investagating this illness, that little girl starts a long journey of healing and before she gets pregnant she is already under professional guidance and support so if the illness rears its head she can deal with it

2. SunStoned72

SunStoned72 just kidding

woah, that's alot to say.

3. purpolstar

purpolstar Member

i have children and i love them verry much,it makes me sad that they died,and that she felt that her onley sulution was killing herself and her family,maby she didn't have any outside help with her life,single parents need that my mother was a single parent and it was hard she had to be mom and dad.

4. fitzy21

fitzy21 Worst RT Mod EVAH!!!!

lets just not worry about what might happen in the future with that little girl...lets just put her out of her misery now

5. LuckyStripe

LuckyStripe Mundane.

I got the rope.

Maybe then people will have emphathy for me.

6. mamaKCita

mamaKCita fucking stupid.

lucky, i've liked you for a while now. but that was a vicious comment. it comes down to the fact that we're all of us viewing this from a sweet position of pure love. i respect your stance on this more than you would know. if not for people being around to slap me in the face when i lost touch, who knows if i'd have been the next story. you've seen innocent babies destroyed and are enraged. that's pure beauty to me. but samhain and i, and possibly a few others, despite the fact that we also have vehement views on the whole sad situation, think you're a bad person. we just ALSO see the mother as an innocent victime. different stance, but the love of the innocent is the driving force. hopefully you will think the same of us. we're all trying to find some degree of okay-ness in our world. i don't begrduge you yours, either. i just hope you can be okay with us after a disagreement over esoteric bs.

7. Samhain

shouldn't that be 'DON'T think your a bad person'

8. LuckyStripe

LuckyStripe Mundane.

I'll respond to your comment more in a second, kc... but before I do I just wanna say my upcoming divorce and move and the drama here has me in a shitty mood tonight so hopefully people can understand my bitchyness.

Okay edit- Yeah, I am in a bad mood tonight- had a terrible, stressful night but yeah, now that Sam clarified and I re-read your post, I do totally agree. I don't mean to sound harsh but that's just how I feel and I do respect how you guys feel. None of us are the "bad guys"- it's just really a sad, tragic situation. :(

9. SunStoned72

SunStoned72 just kidding

edit: I dont think it made sense but what I was trying to say is... we are here together to express ourselves so we are going to have conflict at least occasionally... we have to be careful that we arent putting others down in the process of expressing ourselves.

10. mamaKCita

mamaKCita fucking stupid.

no doubt. the fact that we all had such passionate responses on the whole tragic situation is a recommendation for us, not a condemnation. people would like to think we're all shallow bastards, but the responses in this thread show a degree of feeling rarely creditted to us.

11. LuckyStripe

LuckyStripe Mundane.

12. Samhain

ok group hug :grouphug:

13. Samhain

lucky my beanbag wants you to know, that if you feel we are picking on you, he'll support your ass
    S

14. LuckyStripe

LuckyStripe Mundane.

:grouphug:

:cheers:

ps- tell your beanbag i said thanks ;)

15. SunStoned72

SunStoned72 just kidding

beanbag sucks!

16. Samhain

don't insult my family
    S

17. SunStoned72

SunStoned72 just kidding

notice this thread didnt get closed or interrupted about it being a slag fest because all mods were involved?!

mwhahahahaa!

18. Samhain

thats not the case at all, it didn't do because we all made an intelligent arguement and when one of us felt we where being victimised we discussed it like adults so nahhhhhh
    S

19. SunStoned72

SunStoned72 just kidding

**this thread is closed, enough of this, its pathetic.

20. LuckyStripe

LuckyStripe Mundane.

Yeah, I agree with Sam... seriously, people got pissy for maybe a second and then talked it out like adults. *shrugs* :)