This is only one paragraph of a story that disgusted me

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by LuckyStripe, May 29, 2007.

1. LuckyStripe

LuckyStripe Mundane.

Seriously, what is wrong with people???

HUDSON OAKS, Texas - A 23-year-old mother apparently hanged herself and her four small daughters in a closet in their mobile home. An 8-month-old survived and was taken to a hospital, the sheriff said Tuesday.

2. madcrappie

madcrappie crazy fish

yeah I heard that on the news too........ I heard she was 22, and living in a mobile home, so thats what is crazy.... 4 kids oldest being 5?? holy fuck

3. LuckyStripe

LuckyStripe Mundane.

Yeah, here is an idea. If you're that young and can't handle having four kids, maybe don't have four kids?

Or is that rocket science?

4. madcrappie

madcrappie crazy fish

well, she was living in a trailer park in texas, if that gives you any clue of what type of people we are talkin about here....... TRASH.

5. madcrappie

madcrappie crazy fish

imagine being that 8 month old kid.......

learning later that his/her mother hung herself and 3 of her older siblings

6. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

So only trash lives in trailer parks? Hmmm....never knew I was trash. Thanks for clearing that up for me. I'll go hang myself now.

7. mamaKCita

mamaKCita fucking stupid.

dave grew up in a trailer park.

any mention of post partum dimentia? fucking saddest thing i've read in a while. the only worse thing i remember reading is that guy who was in a terrible rush & forgot to drop his baby off at daycare and it died in the car. the fucking picture of the dad is the saddest thing i've ever seen.

8. Tree-Hugger

Tree-Hugger The Chainsaw

That reminds me of the guy that killed his girlfriend, and then himself - the baby was left alive....but it starved to death before anyone found it.

I don't think most people should have kids.

9. TopNotchStoner

That's fukt up.

10. mamaKCita

fucking sad, man. but you know, i had a VERY VERY bad period after i had kai. vicious bad. thankfully i took it out on people other than my little kai. or not, depending on if you were one fo the people i took it out on. sometimes people just go fucking crazy. meds do have their place.

11. TopNotchStoner

I'm still pissed about this though:

12. mamaKCita

well, don't be. there's a lotta very trashy people living in trailer parks. i come from a long line of them. taking this particular stereotype personally is a waste of time. obviously he doesn't think you're trash, so he can't be talking about you.

13. TopNotchStoner

Well, I am still pissed about it. I come from trailer parks too. I even lived in a 20-foot camper with 7 other family members.....and a dog. There are trashy people everywhere, and people in trailer parks are no different than anyone else, aside from the fact that they live in trailer parks, that is.

But I'll shut up now, so as not to jack the thread. Sorry lucky.

14. mamaKCita

aw, hugs. most of the people i love most in this world have childhood pictures that look like they're used for the christian children's fund and unicef charity drives. don't be pissed about it. it's irritating, but no harm was meant, i'm sure of it.

15. mamaKCita

sorry, lucky. i'll stop, too.

16. madcrappie

madcrappie crazy fish

wow, you get worked up over the silliest things. I obviously wasnt talking about you, but sorry if you took offense. you dont live in texas do you? then dont sweat it.

I for one lived in a trailer park for a year and a half while I was going to school, and I will still say that most people who live in trailer parks are trash. and I was also referring to the fact that she had 4 kids by the age of 22. so she got knocked up when she was 17. so isnt it obvious?

17. seamonster66

seamonster66 discount dracula

be glad you are not trashy coming from a type of place that, without question, is among the trashiest in the country.

Of course not everyone was, but surely you knew some neighbors who fit the stereotype.

18. TopNotchStoner

I guess you're right. Even if he did mean it, that's just a sign of his ignorance and has nothing to do with me.
    And thanks for the hugs;)

19. mamaKCita

my sister has a babydoll tee that says "trailer trash."

20. TopNotchStoner

nah I don't live in Texas, but I live in the south and I was raised in trailer parks. If you meant nothing by it, then I apologize for getting pissed.