This is how my horrible night went

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by CGhost, Mar 13, 2008.

1. Guitar

Guitar Senior Member

you expect sympathy when you fucked up their house and made a fool of yourself?

2. CGhost

CGhost Member

i know but at that time i unfortunately couldnt controll myself =[

3. st. stephen

st. stephen Senior Member

man ive punched dam near every wall in my house, especially when my dad got sick. its been a little while since then and ive chilled a lot. but i mean dam id punch kick scream and throw. i was just so mad at everything, but mostly just myself for not having been around my dad when he had needed me. anyways long story short me and my mom started talking and understanding each other and i havent wanted to put a whole in a wall for a while. even if u have to be the big man, be it and start talking with ur parents, itll be a hell of a lot better in the long run.

4. Edd.tokes.to.much.

Edd.tokes.to.much. Member

i once put my leg through a window at school... i was like 11 or something ive still got the massive scars all up my shin. jokes. ive pretty much stopped punching walls know ever since my bro locked himself in the toilet with like a mini bolt, i punched the door and broke the bolt (it was kinda like the axe seen in the shining with me sticking my head through the broken door. jokes

5. sandbar*pain

sandbar*pain Member

I'm sorry man, your mom shouldn't have said that to you. I hope things are going better for you now though, and you should consider buying a punching bag. It sounds stupid but beating the shit out of a punching bag helps me get rid of anger / frustration without fucking up my knuckles badly.

6. moongazer

moongazer Member

i stab, i can't punch hard! i stab pillows, notebooks, etc. with knives and pens. it helps!

7. CGhost

CGhost Member

yea, after i cooled down i went and cleaned it up and apologized