This is how my horrible night went

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by CGhost, Mar 13, 2008.

1. CGhost

CGhost Member

so like 2 months ago i punched a brick wall then slided my fist across scraping the flesh off my knuckles...it didnt hurt as much as it bothered me to walk around with scabs on my knuckles for the next few weeks...

then today i was having a fight with my step dad and i got out of control and punched my living room wall twice with that same hand

so then the brand new skin that was still weak from last time ripped open on my knuckles and started bleeding again... i went to my room and and closed the door

then my little sister came in crying cause i was bleeding said she loved me and gave me a band aid... =]

so then i waited in my room with blood dripping down my hand to see if my mom or somebody is gonna come see if im ok or come talk to me or something and the first thing i hear from my mom is "COME CLEAN UP THE WALL RIGHT NOW!!"

2. skullkidnate

skullkidnate ナサニエル

Why were you bothered by walking around with scabs on your knuckles? My knuckles are like that 75% of the year. They are almost healed up again though.

3. infested_sinner

infested_sinner Member

yeah i have many a hole in walls around the house. i once punched a filing cabinet so hard it dented it, my parents thought i broke my hand but it was fine. so instead of punching walls and shit, control yourself momentarily, and find another way to express that anger physically. for instance, i used to take a metal bat and beat the shit out of my basketball goal (until the bat broke). but you cant be resentful towards your mom for you making a bloody hole in her walls, jsut accept it. also what i do is take my bb gun and shoot shit cans,squirells, w.e.

btw what made you punch a fuckin brick wall? lol

4. hippieatheart

hippieatheart vagina boob

i used to punch shit all the time.. once i thought i broke my and after punching a wall. it was all bruised and i couldn't move it for a couple days
    i used to throw shit to.. i put multiple holes in the walls/broke many things from throwing them.

i came to realize all that hitting and throwing shit doesn't solve anything, and just makes you regret it after you see the damage done.
    just scream into a pillow or something.. or just count to 10 and chill yourself out

5. CircaX43521

CircaX43521 rat in a drain ditch

I used to punch my walls all the time. I once put this huge crack in my wall from the top all the way to the bottom, and right in the middle is this huge indent.

I've chilled out a lot since then, I barely even fight with my brother any more.

6. skullkidnate

skullkidnate ナサニエル

I put a hole in 2 doors, and a wall. I only punch shit when I am REALLY pissed though.

7. hippieatheart

hippieatheart vagina boob

i used to punch people too..
    my brother would always get hit, and when i got REALLY pissed at my ex boyfriend i would punch him in the face

damn, i was an angry kid.

8. digitalldj

digitalldj Canucks ftw!

fuckin stupid kids..

seriously even if your life is shitty and u have problems with your rents, maybe u should just shut the fuck up and make the best of it rather then punching holes in walls

if your lucky, one day you will hit a stud and break your arm.

9. CGhost

CGhost Member

the brick wall was stupid... just a girl problem...

10. skierdood

skierdood Space For Rent

I have a funny punching story. I was playing goalie in a soccer game in Rec soccer when I was in maybe 4th grade or so. It was the end of the season tournament and we were in the 3rd place game. Basically if we won we got 3rd which was huge for us because prior to the tournament we only won like 2 games. It was tied at 1-1 and someone had a break away on me they shot and scored. I got mad an punched the goal post and broke my pinky. I learned a lesson that day, that there are much better things to do when frustrated.

11. CGhost

CGhost Member

its not my fault, its not like i can help it either

when i hit walls im driven by anger and i cant stop myself, its like i do it automaticaly without thinking

i get pissed, i see a wall, i hit it without realizing the pain or the consequences i will face... all i wanna do is hit the wall

u wouldnt understand if uve never felt the urge/feeling

but i will try to control myself in the future... it doesnt mean im a stupid fucking kid

fuck you

12. polecat

polecat Weerd

I've noticed that guys with girlfriends are far more likely to go punch inanimate objects than those without.

The only thing I've ever hit out of anger was another person. And he was soft. :p

13. digitalldj

digitalldj Canucks ftw!

so punching multiple holes in your OWN HOUSE /= stupid?

right..

14. CGhost

CGhost Member

its not my house :)

15. AbloodmoneyA

AbloodmoneyA Member

CRAWLING THROUGH MY SKIN
    THESE WOUNDS
    THEY WILL
    NOT HEAL

16. acga5

acga5 Senior Member

you big boys are so tough, punching walls and you even got scabs... /me gasp

17. makesmomcry420

makesmomcry420 shlimazl

yea i dont do this shit, after i punched a widow and got 3 layers of stitches, fuck that shit, just beat it, get high, and calm down. your hand will thank you.

ooor just punch something that will give, like a person.:)

18. acga5

acga5 Senior Member

i agree :p, even punching a wall or a board doesn't make your hands stronger, it just damages the bone structure... look up iron hand/fist training if you want to have a harder/stronger fist don't go punching walls thinking you're strong lol just end up making yourself weaker

19. PharmaPhunk

PharmaPhunk Banned

cutting your wrists is alot cooler.

20. overthemountain

overthemountain Member

that sucks! (your sister sounds really nice, though? younger? i have a big brother so i know how she feels about shit like that)

maybe you should try and find a more constructive way to get rid of your anger. maybe try running or making music.