This is fucking disgusting...

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by Chris L, Jan 24, 2005.

1. Chris L

Chris L Member

2. Ash_Freakstreet

Ash_Freakstreet Hmm.... GROOVY!

Yep... people think that they are free... but all there desires have been programmed onto them by ad campaigns

3. Chris L

Chris L Member

By the way, this is the American Idol Barbie. Isn't it awful?

4. syd

syd Banned

OMFG, thats the worst thing i've seen in a while, quite the role model for young girls

5. Ash_Freakstreet

it is.

American Idol is so popular because insult sells. People watch american Idol not to see good music talent be appreciated but poor ones be ridiculed. I'm not saying that they don't deserve it but, I am simply saying that we've become a society which the most vile and vulgar aspects of human nature is not only acknowledge(which is a good thing to do) but also celebrated (which is not a good thing to do)

What we see as populism is truly the elitism of the vulgar. I would like to see the restoration of the republic of virtue, and not only that a stronger one incorporating all the lessons learned in the past few decades

6. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

I don't see whats wrong with a doll thats 8 foot tall and 35 pounds...

7. Ash_Freakstreet

then it would be considered surrealist art.

8. orgasmicbike

orgasmicbike Member

wow.. this one of the most sickening things i have seen!! i used to buy barbies.. rip their heads off attach string to them and hang them off my ceiling.. now since im in high school... i have britney spears, christina agulara cds hanging off my ceiling.. after i have taken off parts of the cd..

9. Chris L

Chris L Member

Yeah, but the problem with that is that the people putting out this stuff don't see the stuff hanging from ceilings, they just see the profits of each toy/cd that you bought. Unless, of course, you're stealing them, in that case, it's all good.

10. Crazy Bob

Crazy Bob Member

Booourns to the Barbie! Heh heh, that reminds me of this awesome Residents music video where an entire army of Barbie cheerleaders gets beaten up and killed by a large lizard doll.

11. orgasmicbike

orgasmicbike Member

the first thing i stole. was a barbie dress.. and i was seven... i have had this problem for a long time :(

12. Ash_Freakstreet

Hey, Let's Barebecue Barbie Dolls, Shall we?

13. loveflower

loveflower Senior Member

throw some barbie on the barbie, eh? :rolleyes: :D

14. Ash_Freakstreet

yep. With Hell's Sauce...

15. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

hahaha holy hell :D those things are freaky looking..they should make them come with food..

16. Ellied

Ellied Senior Member

My best friend suffered from anorexia for two years. Thos pictures sadden and sicken me to my core. There must be something we can do to stop all this?

17. NikkiLou6387

NikkiLou6387 ~peace~

i think bratz are worse. you have to detatch their foot in order to change their shoes. what girls wont do for fashion. plus they have an obscene amount of makeup on, and if they had butts, their skirts would be short enough to be showing them

18. Super_Grrl

Super_Grrl Crazy love

They're all hideous. What kind of message does that send to young women who are already a little insecure about their bodies? I'll tell you what kind: THE FUCKING WRONG KIND! Companies like that should be smited.