This is crap!!!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Growing' started by Mud_Hunter, Jan 29, 2005.

1. Mud_Hunter

Mud_Hunter Member

This site needs diversity...it appears tiedye0420 grows for quantity first and quality 2nd. GuySmiley grows for quality first quantity 2nd. There is no dought you 2 will have different opinions on lighting & soil etc.. I wached the first stone thrown, and tiedye0420 threw it (full spectrum lighting. message #9 tiedye0420 said "if ya want a little smoke from a rat ass hobby grow- go inside sun." Knowing damn well GS uses this product)...Its ashame that there is soooo much pride here that not one of you cant stand up and say enough is enough..lets keep going and hey SORRY! GS if your truely beleive in helping others with there grows then u will stick around, theres alot of people here that charish your threads & learn from them. And tiedye420 .. if your truely into helping people you would realize the benifit behind diversity...dont let GS pack up and leave over pride.

I joined your little grow forum when GS started his NL5 thread....I was impressed how you guys helped the small guy without slamming on them..You guys claimed u was way better than overgrown! Dont go to shit now.

Just my fffffffing 2 cents.

2. GuySmiley

GuySmiley Member

Dude, this isn't about him insulting my grows, they are just typical small time, homegrows. I take pride in my quality and to tell you the truth, get great yeilds for the set up I have. I get a quarter pound of buds that cripple the most experienced smoker. So yes, I do take a little pride in the fact that I grow buds that people are willing to pay $500 an oz for, I never sell it to them, but the offer is flattering. This space cadet can't differentiate between me being proud of my grows and sharing what little knowledge I have or me being "uppity" because I refuse to repeat myself when asked the same questions 7-8 times. Other members here feel the same way about that as I do and TD420 doesn't say anything to them. So, he obviously has a personal problem with me and instead of being an adult and sending me a private message with his dislikes, he makes snide comments like a fucking 5 year old.

This is about having a guy with the memory of a brain truama victim starting shit with me for no reason. I'm done posting any grow advice so this dipshit doesn't have another brainfart and accuse me of something else ridiculous. At first I was pissed, now I am just amused and glad to drop out of the situation. Let the special man have his forums to spread his lack of knowledge.

3. WeeDMaN

WeeDMaN a pothead

Ive noticed this alot. Makes me angry, they also talk to everyone,also newer growers and say shit like "Grow when your older" or "That halogen will grow you a scrub" and make shit seem sooo damn complicated and all. Im not saying these particular users say it, its more like everyone. well, I used that halogen for the first 3 weeks, now im using a 100 watt bulb, it didnt die, its not scrubby, its growing well. the lesson to me here is, dont believe everything people say, some of them try to sound more pro jus cuz they got the setup and know how to grow good bud. Bud IS bud, good or bad, if it is THAT bunk from someone not growing it the way you are, then oh well, more hash/honey oil to make. This is MARIJUANA growing forum, I had a grow setup post about my new setup, asked for some opinions /comments, didnt get 1 reply, I mean, what the hell? Be peaceful, respect other peoples grow setups/grows/plants/buds/questions and opinions.

4. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

who caaarrres

5. GuySmiley

GuySmiley Member

Dude, with that attitude...you will be growing schwag. The lights you are using are not good for growing pot, plain and simple......they suck and are incorrect lighing. Anyone with an inkling of knowledge about this plant will tell you the same thing. The reason why you didn't get any replies is because you are one of the people that refuse to do any research or take advice from someone that knows how to grow. If you aren't going to take the advice from people that are scuccessful at growing, don't ask questions. Keep using the shitty light you have and MAYBE get an 1/8th of garbage bud that was better off being bought on the street.

What's so FUCKING complicated about using the CORRECT lighting...you have 2 options, fluoro's and HPS/MH. Fluoros are good for vegging HPS is the preferred method of flowering. How is that complicated? Not doing research and not listening to what others suggest is more complicated.

6. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

yer theres a point where your being picked on and theres a point where your just being silly

why get a 100w bulb when you can get at least a fourescent screw in? it doesnt cost that much more?

7. b1v2w3

b1v2w3 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I find the language getting unnecessarily strong for no reason: there are no absolutes as to whether fluoros or halides are "it" for vegging or flowering. It is mostly a function of space, like distance to plants, temperature, like can you evacuate heat, and other physical configurations determining the grow environment. The plant can absorb (use) about 50,000 lumens max. Your max grow rates are produced by max lumens (other factors being limiters of max taken into account naturally) and the spectra determine which type bulb will output that lumen. So I don't like too much the critical tone of weedman necessarily. I mean, the guy with the 100 watt bulb is going to get 100 watt weed and guysmiley is, by his own cinfession, (spelling error purpously not corrected ha ha) smoking MEGAWATT weed. Watch how he do it. There's where the answer lies.b1

8. tiedye0420

tiedye0420 Member

weedman,
    sorry i didn't respond to your thread awhile back because i been so busy working.
    there really is a lot of work to this redwood deck i been building,and it has a lot of radius corners and curved landings to a arched bridge over a stream. kinda complicated.
    aside from being busy with the new upgrade.
    and oh guy,what is so impotent about humbolt,nlxkush,thai and afghani.[my current grow]
    you think im burned out because i smoke more than you.
    your wrong again ,quality and quantity come hand in hand around here.

9. tiedye0420

tiedye0420 Member

i rember wanting knowledge about growing when i was young. books were expensive and hard to find. the internet did not exist. there were no websites to find knowledge.
    i get tired of the same old questions too. so i dont reply.
    but im not going to get a shitty attiutude with someone who has a 20 watt light and wants a plant. i'll tell him to turn it on, and run to the store for a flourex [no heat concerns-hid can be trialsome for a newbie]
    so if you misunderstood me guy it's not the first time, for you or me it's notr you opinion that concerns me it is your attitude.
    but there again time will tell.
    now tell some more lies so we can all get a laugh guy.
    im outta here
    this is crap.

10. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

go grow tomatoes, everyone!

11. b1v2w3

my tomatoes are doing great right now, espescially the romas. My sugarshack lives with them now (the male that is).b2

12. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

lol

Cannimatoes

13. b1v2w3

If someone were to support my thought of having the thc synthesizing gene(s) from cannabis inserted into tomatoes or broccoli for that matter, by making available the million or so dollars needed to do this, i would ask you right off to become the marketing director for cannamatoes and other fine products. b1