This gal

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by Running Horse, Oct 11, 2018.

1. Running Horse

Running Horse A Buddha in hiding from himself

Alright well this gal Abby came in yesterday to work here at the farm for two weeks....& I can't get her off my mind. Fuck me I know this'll sound like some lovesick idiot puppy.

Reckon I'll start from the beginning. She makes me laugh & I mean really truly laugh. I enjoy every moment that I'm around her, & deep honest enjoyment is somethin' I haven't had in, well, a damn long time. Her way of puttin' things makes me feel satisfied just bein' around her. The way she smiles, it makes my heart glad, somethin' I didn't know I was missin'. When she laughs I want her to laugh again just because I love the sound. Quite frankly words don't even do justice to the way she makes me feel.

Then there's her body. She's a true long legged woman. Got the legs of a runner which makes sense considerin' that she runs marathons. I'll refrain from gettin' crass but suffice it to say the way she walks turns me right on. She even has gorgeous long hair that I can't get enough of. I mean shit it's just plain ridiculous.

There's several problems here though. First she's only 19, that's almost a ten year age difference. Second she's a Christian gal who holds tightly to Christian values. Third she's got a boyfriend & fourth she obviously hasn't even considered a man who is so much older. Then of course she's only gonna be here two weeks.

Am I crazy? Just lost & bitin' at the first lure I see? Fuck if I know.

2. McFuddy

McFuddy Visitor

Young lady got you infatuated.

Don't get any funny ideas. You'll regret it.

3. quark

quark Parts Unknown

Yes, indeed. Quite.

4. Running Horse

Reckon you're probably right

5. Meliai

Meliai Banned

I wouldnt say you're biting at the first lure, dont you hate most people? So she must be pretty special

But yeah that sounds like a horrible idea. She sounds too young, too naive, not single..the odds are not in your favor, Chief Running Horse.

Deidre likes this.
  6. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

very thin line between crush and creep

this aint the old west ...be good

7. Running Horse

Don't I know it

rollingalong likes this.
  8. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

I do believe respect for women is in the cowboy creed :)

Running Horse likes this.
  9. Bring kiwis along every time you're near her and eat them seductively while eyeing her lasciviously. Let the juice drip down your chin.

eggsprog likes this.
  10. Intheknow

Intheknow Members

Your serotonin is about half way down, pre frontal reasoning cortex a bit down - have you recently been divorced? Or broken up or lost a close friend recently? An extremely attractive person to that indivisible seen by an individual (not just any old attractive to that individuals exact receptors) will inniate both dopomain and serotonin right up. Are you having trouble sleeping? My advice is avoid this girl. Because u can’t have her - (hasn’t happen yet I can tell but soon ur serotonin will drop further than previously and some depression n anger can set in.
    Avoid her go for a trip somewere

11. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

12. Intheknow

Intheknow Members

If when you return form this trip and see her again and it activates again , and you have to continue seeing her for work. You may have to have a strong cup of tea ( a suttle stimulant to settle the dopamine and seration down a bit- “not coffee”) leave the tea bag in thier to ) when you know she’s coming.

13. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

^^^...LOL...... :D

Cheers Glen.

14. Intheknow

Intheknow Members

Hmm so this thread was today other the 2nd yer mate you need to go to the doc ASAP so expectation involved to.

15. Intheknow

Intheknow Members

So You have gone down up here okay yer so soon down again this yer frontal cortex off so it’s half yer forget the trip and “no work or heavy lifting” straight to doc and also buy blood pressure kit

Last edited: Oct 12, 2018
  16. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

That's why they have buttsex with each other in the mountains :-D

Yay, beat VG to it :D

17. Running Horse

Thanks doc but I work on a farm & I hate doctors so much I haven't been to one for myself in 9 years. Not to mention the lack of money. Already dealt with the depression & all that shit as some round here can attest. I have too many Goddamn responsibilities to just pack up & leave. Just gonna control myself like any man worth his salt should

Aerianne likes this.
  18. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

you replied like you understand what he was saying. am i missing something? because i read both of his posts 3-4 times and could not decipher any message out of either one.

19. YouFreeMe

YouFreeMe Visitor

Nothing wrong with a little flirting and admiring from afar. Have fun with the crush, but for now I wouldn't approach.

20. Running Horse

Just took a stab in the dark
    Yup at most I may try to get her number so as to build a friendship