Thinking of proposing a threesome to my boyfriend..

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by lace_and_feet, Dec 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hippypaul

hippypaul Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Been working for us for a lot of years - no victims seen yet (grin)

2. Anaconda man

Anaconda man I am not a hippy

This situation reminds me of something that happened to me a few years ago. My best friend and his girlfriend were thinking of spicing things up with a threesome, and she had her eye on me. So even though I was wary, we went through with it. And it was a disaster, the sex was good but little did I know she had gone off him and wanted me instead. I did'nt fancy her and would'nt do that to a friend anyway, but she would'nt take no for an answer. It ended up getting very messy, my best friend was heartbroken and almost committed suicide, and our friendship is still not the same. I'm not saying that will happen in your case, you are completely different people, but it's an unpredictabe situation that could spring up many problems. Just thought you would like to here the opinion of someone that's been there and done it. Good luck whatever you decide, lace and feet. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.