Thinking about quiting

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by InTheFlesh, May 12, 2004.

1. InTheFlesh

InTheFlesh Member

I recently started being a vegetarian and am now considering quiting weed. I have had some great times, but I feel like stopping before I get caught. I might start later in life, and this is a good idea for any kids who are worried about getting caught. It's not worth it for you parents to not trust you during high school.

2. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

what does quitting smoking pot have to do with becoming a vegetarian? if you wanna quit though, quit, and good luck.

3. ericf

ericf Member

If you really want to quit. Please quit. No one is going to force you to smoke if you need a break. If you come back again -- great. If you never smoke again -- also great, just remember weed with fondness. Never forget the wonderful days you spent in her embrace.

I would say that if you are real young, feel anxiety from being caught, or just not wanted to continue, then please don't keep smoking. You don't want to feel bad when smoking. It just isn't great. If it is causing you stress or to feel bad it is not a good experience. If you want to come back, pot will still be there.

:confused: man, I'm stoned... that makes no sense at all.

4. JustChillin24_7

JustChillin24_7 Member

I can totally respect that. I considered it but never did stop. Quitting isnt that hard, ive done it thousands of times :)

5. sasja

sasja Member

you'r no the only one.:D

6. wenis

wenis Member

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

7. ansel1941

ansel1941 Member

You are 15 so if you are thinking about quiting, then you should. Once you are done with school, if you feel the need, blaze up.

Ansel

8. TheJolta

TheJolta Member

Hrm... I started smoking in 8th grade when i was 13 then the summer after 8th grade I quit for a year all through freshman year. Basically freshman year sucked and I got 2.7's, 2.8's. I started back up last summer and this year's been pretty emotional but still fun. My grades are back up to 3.4.

Quitting did feel good when I did it. It gives you some self-respect and lets you know you can control yourself. My parents did catch me though in the spring of 8th grade, but I was being an idiot at that time. I'm sure my parents know I smoke now, but I dunno I'm smarter about things now than I was in the past and my grades are up and my personality hasn't changed so I don't think my parents really care.

Take a break, have a good time. But when/if you come back (depending on how long you quit) you're gonna get HIGH AS HELL.

9. Peace_of_Pizza

Peace_of_Pizza Member

Its always best to start smoking later in life wen ur more mature physically and mentally, the high will be better, ull respect it better, it will treat you better mentally and physically. If ur uncomfortable with it its not a good idea to smoke it unless ur happy about it and wat it can offer you or other wise u could just end up getting paranoid confused or depressed.

10. soulrebel51

soulrebel51 i's a folkie.

dude you suck. if you can get marijuana then smoke it. Thats just a waste of weed man. So what if you get caught, I did and I dont plan on quitting. my parents dont even quit anymore.

haha i put quit, i meant to put care.***still kinda stonede**

11. InTheFlesh

InTheFlesh Member

I was smoking on and off because of a sprained ankle, but me and my friend are gonna quit until we can be somewhere like away. We'll get to smoke all through college! But when when I return to smoking, the first time will be with a clean pipe, and a lot of nice weed!

12. Peace_of_Pizza

Peace_of_Pizza Member

I recommend you use a water pipe or bong, because straight from a pipe is damaging to ur lungs a lot more.

13. soulrebel51

soulrebel51 i's a folkie.

if you smoke weed you should not worry about your lungs, because the smoke is goinng to damaage your lungs a,lot anyways

14. Ohh

Ohh Member

How could you quite thousands of times, could you really say you "quit" for what 10 minutes? Ha

15. TelimTor

TelimTor Member

16. PITPAT

PITPAT Member

pot wants to bring you joy. :) dont smeke if its just going to trip you out about getting caught. know when its time to take a break. weed shouldnt be another stress factor.

17. AstronomyDomine

AstronomyDomine Member

Yeah do it if you can. I decided to quit three days ago because my stomach is always all swollen up after I toke for a while, which has been everyday so yeah. But then today I asked myself, why am I doing this. Then I took a good look at some of the herb I had left, and toked.

I must happily say that I failed to quit, yet I love it :)

18. twoseeeyes

twoseeeyes Member

I was sober for 5 days.......I couldn't take it anymore, I have too much shit that I couldn't just abandon it. I'm going to smoke it all before I quit, it'll make things easier.

19. Budman420

Budman420 Member

does weed have meat in it or something that goes against the vegiterian code, well besides that if you really feel like your gona get caught then quit, ive been caught 6 times in the time ive been smokin (2 year) which started when i was like 13 or 14, i still smoke just about everyday but dont get caught, but it does suck wen ur parents dont trust you, not that it hurts my feelings or anything, it just gets really irritating wen ther on ur back all the time about shit

20. PsyChOStaLk3r

PsyChOStaLk3r Member

DONT!!!!!!!!!!