Thinkin' About Jesus

Discussion in 'Christianity' started by neonspectraltoast, Dec 29, 2017.

1. Rots in hell

Rots in hell Senior Member

upload_2018-2-11_14-4-22.jpeg

David0301 and Asmodean like this.
  2. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Compressed actor. As a member of the Warwick Davis fanclub I do not approve!

3. David0301

David0301 Members

nuh bro im right.
    if you say im wrong then you need to come up with counter-arguments. just as they do in science. heheh "scientist style" brah

4. David0301

David0301 Members

5. Asmodean

Dave, you're getting overly defensive and real pitiful for no good reason. It's pretty funny to witness but let me play captain Obvious:

What you probably ment but formulated wrong and BBB pointed out well is that both Allah and the aramaic Alahi are words for God.
    Elohim is the hebrew word. They all three seem to have the same linguistic origin.

BlackBillBlake likes this.
  6. David0301

David0301 Members

Aramaic English Dictionary

Meaning:
    God
    Pronunciation: (Eastern) AaLaH
    (Western) AaLoH
    Part of Speech: Noun
    Person:
    Number:
    Singular
    State: Absolute
    Tense:
    Form:
    Suffix Gender:
    Suffix Person:
    Suffix Number:
    Singular

7. David0301

David0301 Members

The -im ending in hebrew language stands for the plural respect. That is a person that does not exist in western languages. So, if somebody utterly respects you he would say asmodean-im for example. God in all semitic languages means allah. In hebrew, aramaic, and arabic. Just the pronunciation is a bit different. The Jews say "elah" . But the spelling is the same. "Alif Lam Hah" .I know you people don't like arabs. But it's not my fault. Just accept it. Truth hurts.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2018
  8. David0301

David0301 Members

9. David0301

David0301 Members

Dont argue with me. Just listen to what this jew above explains to you uneducated people. I know you hate arabs. But aramaic and arabic is just the same. Too bad:worried:

10. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

Jesus wasn't Arab, but he people in his community spoke Aramaic. The Aramaic is close: Yeshuuʕ or Ishoʕ, Yeshua ben Yosef is what he would have been called in Hebrew, if we assume Joseph was considered the father. Yeshua ha' Notzri (Jesus of Nazareth) is what he's called in the Babylonian Talmud. But you're right, he'd be called by the Aramaic name by the people in his community.

11. Asmodean

You're misinterpreting me (most likely on purpose because you're butthurt). Elohim is indeed the plural form, but I added it as a fun extra fact that all three words for God have the same linguistic origin. I found in hebrew it's just more apparent in the plural form: Elohim, alahi, allah.
    You are forgiven my young padawan :) After all, we all reach adulthood at our own speed.

Not sure what this has got to do with anything or why you assume it, but it says more about you than your convo partners. Therefor I applaud it :p

12. BlackBillBlake

BlackBillBlake resigned HipForums Supporter

The word 'god' doesn't exist in Aramaic. It is an English word.Go figure. Should be easy enough.

13. BlackBillBlake

That's it.

14. rjhangover

rjhangover Senior Member

Science calls god THE BIG GANG....the creation of everything that exists....cause and effect....the cause is THE BIG BANG....the effect is everything that exists....but now they have the "GOD PARTICLE" which gives everything its mass. So everything is in the GOD HOLOGRAM, and THE GOD PARTICLE is in everything. I enjoy the thought of being a speck of God.

The Holographic Universe - Simulation Hypothesis - Crystalinks

15. David0301

David0301 Members

exactly, ishoa as you said it, i couldnt find that "ain" sign on my keyboard, which doesnt exist in our alphabet.

there is a brainwash campaign (you can guess by who?) going on that Jesus somehow spoke hebrew lol. he and all other people in that area spoke aramaic. his name was ishoa. and not bs yeshua that's a lie. i will show you a funny video where the pope corrects israels president netanyahu who tried to lie on camera that "jesus spoke hebrew" , you will laugh your ass off because he ridicules himself and at the end kind of admits ...

16. Asmodean

I saw that. He gets corrected by the pope, then nuanced what he said first. 2 adults exchanging some thoughts. You can learn something from it.

David0301 likes this.
  17. David0301

David0301 Members

watch how that devil mass murderer is trying to lie because the cameras are running. but no oh , pope is no fool hehehe , pope immediately corrects netanyahu

18. BlackBillBlake

The fact that Jesus (assuming he actually existed as a flesh and blood person) spoke Aramaic is well known. I don't really see what difference it would make though if he and the other people living in that place and time had spoken some other language.

19. Asmodean

Well Bill. It seems certain people get a kick out of being corrected (as well as invoking negative attention) on an internet forum. David0301 is such a person.

20. David0301

David0301 Members

nuh man i just don't come as often online as before as you surely also noticed. but when im online then i just see you people as funny dwarves. lts more like a computer game now to me.:tearsofjoy:so when 1 dwarf disrespects me im just :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: