Things you always wear

Discussion in 'Clothes' started by rain_in_summer, May 14, 2004.

1. emublazin

emublazin Member

socks.....yea i always have on socks, even in the pool

2. Dilapidated

Dilapidated Member

Now that it's summer I've got more stuff to wear such as
    -a plastic neon beaded bracelet (with stars and everything, it's perdy) that says "SAHNDKAS" (one of my rather odd nicknames)
    -a gold bracelet that my aunt gave me for my birthday
    -a hemp anklet my dad's girlfriend's daughter made me for my last birthday
    -2 other hemp anklets that i made
    -blue star earrings that i can't take out
    -dangly peace earrings my mom (somehow) made

3. Hippy_Smurf

Hippy_Smurf Member

- A necklace that a friend gave me. It's a black string with a bead and a metal hoop that has an engraving on it saying 'passion for hugs and kisses too'

- A bracelet with multicoloured glass beads

- My watch

- A wristband I made from a bit of waistband from some old black jeans with grey buttons on it, fastened with a safety pin.

I usually wear about half a dozen other bracelets, which my friends swap and change when they feel like pinching one, but I never let anyone touch my glass one or my wristband!

4. A Clockwork Orange*

A Clockwork Orange* Member

all my bracelets and beads, also my rings.. I have to wear make up too, I feel wierd without it

5. A Clockwork Orange*

A Clockwork Orange* Member

Do you sleep in your socks? I could never do that..

6. Velouria

Velouria Member

I always wear: 3 sparkly diamond earrings in each ear, my rainbow cartiladge earing in my left ear, my class ring, a vine ring my mom gave me, and a tanzanite/diamond ring i got in the bahamas last year.

7. torz

torz Member

yes, first there is my nipple ring that i will never take out. i first had it done at 15 and took it out when i was 17 cus i thought it was growing out. i felt like a part of my body had been taken away so i had it done again a year ago and i will never take it out again.

the second item in a silver necklace my mum gave me. its silver with a little silver flower pendant on. its quite short and the chain is different because its like, a little stick of silver then some links, then stick of silver then links, very delicate. i wont take it off (unless i'm going clubbing), my mum bought it for herself in the early 70's and then gave it to me. its not an expensive piece but it just expresses everthing i believe and stand for.

8. maryjaneguitargurl

maryjaneguitargurl I am just like you.

always contacts cause im blind and my nose ring.. i just feel naked without it..

9. granola.kiss

granola.kiss Member

Well, rings in my piercings, obviously, because I don't want them to close up! [navel, 2 cartilage, tragus, 2 silver 12-guages in my left ear & 1 in my right, & especially my plugs...black 4-gauges]

But I'd be lost & feel naked without my 3 rings. [silver thumb ring with my name engraved in it, my claddah I got from a friend 5 years ago at h.s. graduation, & a thick silver ring with "anam cara" engraved in it...its gaelic for "soul friend," which was given to me & my brother from my mother]

Also, the silver necklace I wear as a bracelet with a silver star-shaped charm, thin black jelly bracelets that I've been wearing for years (started off with 13, now down to 4), & the red cuff watch my bf gave me.

Finally, my necklace. I wore a puca shell necklace a college friend gave me constantly for 3 years, until it broke & I felt wrong about buying a new one. But now I wear a thick silver chain with a star charm...its like those Tiffany's necklaces/bracelets, except so much cooler. Cause that's the way I am. Yeah.

That seems like so much!

peace
    cortnee

10. MoonjavaSeed

MoonjavaSeed Yeah, Toast!

I never ever leave without my cheap rings(i have a little green ring around my fingers when i wake up with them on) and my hemp necklaces and bracelets(2 necklaces 3 bracelets) and i always wear my favourite mismatched earrings, one is like a little screw, and the other is a star. I also always have a ton of bobbypins in my hair and I never leave without my hemp backpack(covered with random buttons i found)........and i always walk barefoot.

11. /|\

/|\ Member

i wear a necklace i bought 2 yrs ago in New Orleans and 2 rings one i got when i was 8...a long time ago... and one i got this year for Christmas from my parents

12. thepoetshomecoming

thepoetshomecoming Member

I always wear underwear.

13. cheyenne

cheyenne Member

and colors pen.

14. teepi

teepi living my dream

I always wear my hair in a braid with 4 different elastics strung with multi-colored beads.

I also always wear a little bottle down inside a carved wooden tube around my neck..it has patchoulli oil in it...alot of people ask me whats in there and I always say.."you ever heard of Love potion #9"...cause when I wear this oil so many people tell me they love the way I smell.

I also wear an apron everyday that I'm working around the house or painting, because I don't do things "neatly". I tend to get a bit carried away...

teepi

15. waterlily5

waterlily5 Member

I am always wearing contact lenses or glasses cos I can't see without them, my celtic ring, my silver ring from Nepal, and a few flower stud earings in different colours (today I'm wearing light green and white). I also have a favourite pair of jeans that I put on as soon as I come home they are really faded from wearing so much but are really comfy :)

16. Dakota's Mom

Dakota's Mom Senior Member

I always wear 5 silver hoop earrings in my left ear and 2 silver hoop earrings in my right ear. I always wear 6 rings including my wedding rings. I always wear my pentacle and a rose quartz dolphin necklace. Sometimes I wear more rings or other jewelry. But these never come off even at night or in the shower.

Kathi

17. *~HoneyKitty~*

*~HoneyKitty~* Member

my choker

a cheap ring on every finger
    watch
    braceletts
    i will run around in the nude anytime anywhere as long as i have those items on
    if the people around me dont notice those items missing theyll be able to tell by my disposition
    i freak when im missing 1

18. HempMama

HempMama Member

My wedding ring and my enlarging crescents or plugs.

19. lily120

lily120 Member

I wear contacts all the time (in fact, I don't take them out ever, which is SO bad for your eyes.)
    I have a medical bracelet that I have to wear..
    A ring I got from a local head shop
    and a hemp bracelet with green balls in it.
    :D

20. madlizard

madlizard Senior Member

Two toe rings, one on each foot.
    Two plain, fourteen-gage silver hoops in my right ear, one in my left.
    Two rings- both on right ring finger- one with peace signs and the other a Claddagh ring.
    Two hemp necklaces I'm wearing until they fall off- one with a turtle mood bead and the other with a leaf bead.
    And lastly, around my left wrist, I wear a hair tie, three hemp bracelets, a silver bracelet that says peace in many different language. Around my right wrist there's a rainbow bracelets. All until they wear out.

Haha, all of it is on at all times of the day. I wear a lot of jewelry!