Things you always wear

Discussion in 'Clothes' started by rain_in_summer, May 14, 2004.

1. Ginge

Ginge Ye Olde Member

I always wear rubberbands around my wrist. Not tight ones, obviously, but big enough so they could be worn comfortably around my wrist without falling off.

I've been like that since I was a little kid. I don't even remember how it started.

2. HersheDog_BananaCat

HersheDog_BananaCat Member

Always contacts or glasses I am a blind bat And I can't be with out This purple gem choker a sister gave me she said it would keep me from drinking and it has somehow no one offers me beer anymore just dont look for me.. And this black jelly on my right hand I kept it ever since my friend passed away but it broke last week=(. Now I am just waiting for someone else to offer a black on to put it back on=)

3. SweeperOfDreams13

SweeperOfDreams13 Member

My ring. It's a silver pentagram which I got about two years ago.
    I like it, and haven't taken it off for a good few months...

4. Jesus~

Jesus~ Member

I have some cool glasses that i must wear, but they fall off a lot. I'm blinder then a cat in heat in a catnip party, without them.

I should find a cool piece of jewlery to wear. I had a hemp choker but i stopped wearing it because i looked like a "fag", or so they tell me.

And i had a moodring. But it got lost.

I want my ears pierced.

5. peaceband_chick

peaceband_chick Member

I have two necklaces I wear that never come off. One is a little for leaf clover in what looks like pearl, and the other is a hemp necklace I got at the Coachella music and arts festival last year.

6. sugrmag

sugrmag Uber Nerd

My rings: one has an amber piece in it with an itty bitty petrified gnat inside. The other is a ring my mother gave me from Germany; its silver with this kinda vine-like design.

7. lovelyweapon

lovelyweapon Member

I am never without my glasses either - I can't see anything without them, it sucks. The only other things you will always find on me are jewelry...a rainbow color bead anklet and one of those necklaces made of chips of shell. And I always have to have something around my wrist, not jewelry, but a rubber band or scrunchy, too.

8. backtothelab

backtothelab Senior Member

two hemp anklets, some of those cheap rubber goth bracelets, which i have'nt take off in like 5 years. i used to have a leather bracelet, but i lost it walking to my bus thursday. im gonna spend all lunch monday looking for it. i really hope she shows up

9. Earthy Mama

Earthy Mama Feel my wrath... ;)

I've had a silver turtle toe ring on for a year now. My lip ring has been in and hasn't come out for 2 years. My tounge ring hasn't come out for 3 or four and my libret recently came out due to lost ball but before that was in since I was 15 and ocasionally changed.

10. Willow-Bridget-Love

Willow-Bridget-Love Member

pentagram:which i havent tooken off since the day i got it, ok that was 2 weeks ago, but thats cause i lost my old one, which i wore from may 2003-march2004 with only taking it out once, i sleep and shower in it

my earrings: i only take them out when i change them, which is rare..

for 3 years i was obsessed about sunglasses and never took them off. even in pools , when i slept,and when i took showers, Shades all the time.. ha and my nickname was shades, but im over that.. so yeah

oh and my bandana, which ill wear for like a month straght, then not wear one for a week, then continue, sometimes i change colours, but i dont take them off for sleep and showers

11. lace_and_feet

lace_and_feet Super Member

jeans
    mascara

12. mamasoul

mamasoul Member

i have a chunky glass stretchy bracelet that never comes off....
    used to have a belled hemp anklet that i always wore, but it just broke the other day :(
    8 earrings and some dread *jewelry*
    if its cold i always have a hoodie on and i never leave the house without sunglasses

13. DragonLady

DragonLady Member

My wedding ring, engagement ring and diamond/emerald wrap.

14. vintage soul

vintage soul Member

my hemp necklace and ankle bracelet i had another necklace but it got wore out of something and broke off the other night when i was sleeping

15. StellaBlue

StellaBlue Senior Member

Hrm, quite a few things infact.

My winnie the pooh hikers watch.
    A friendship bracelet from a VERY dear friend
    Beaded Bracelet
    A necklace Jesses parents sent me after his death, it's gold with an angel.
    A anklet made from the necklace I had given Jesse, it was broken during his car accident, so I had to re-work it.
    A Ring that another very dear friend and someone who stops by these forums from time to time gave me.
    A Ring I gave my mother that she hasn't gotten around to re-sizing.

I make a lot of hemp jewelery, but rarely wear it for some odd reason, I used to a lot.

And you'll rarely see me not wearing a white wife beater (type of tank top). If I'm not wearing it, you can bet that I'm wearing another white tanktop, or something close. I'm not sure exactly why, I have TONS of clothes, I just feel better in white, and I feel that I'm constantly burning up, so tanktops help. And no, its not the stained nasty type of wife beater, I buy new ones every month.

16. Sus

Sus Hip Forums Supporter Lifetime Supporter

My gold rim glasses...can't see for shit without them...my watch, my silver Hopi ring on my right hand, my silver bracelet with a turquoise stone on my right wrist, and, last but not least, my Levi's 550's on my sorry l'il ass!!

17. Melody

Melody Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

There's not much I always wear. I always wear my class ring (unless showering), and I also have two friendship bracelets (one from wiufcaoltp, and one from Jeanie) that I ALWAYS wear! and I'll probably never take them off until they detereorate and fall off. oh, well, i have taken them off when working with clay, i wouldn't want to get them dirty.

18. Dilapidated

Dilapidated Member

I'm never without bracelets. I love jelly bracelets, and I've been wearing this one bracelet for a month now, I made it when I was like 12 and it's just yellow ribbon with clear beads on it. I lurve it. Also I'm wearing three seed beaded bracelets that I bought at a powwow a few weeks ago. Usually I wear necklaces but my hair has been getting caught in them lately. Usually during the summer I wear more jewelry because I have more freedom and no bitchy gym teachers who think a necklace will break someone's finger. So usually then I have millions of little braided anklets and stuff.

Oh yes, and nail polish. I feel nekkid without it. :p

19. FrozenMoonbeam

FrozenMoonbeam nerd

I have my uniform of
    *glasses/contacts,
    * my watch
    * earrings of some description, preferably danglies
    and, essentially
    * my plain silver bracelet, which I got for my 11th birthday and haven't taken it off for more than 10 mins since.

20. fizzy_elf

fizzy_elf Member

earrings and necklaces, always. i have each ear double pierced but i wear multiple little hoops in each hole, and one at the top too. you can hear me jangling away! the necklaces depend on what mood i'm in or what i'm wearing at the time. definitely feel nakkid without the jewelry. good to have some sort of hair band to tie up the mess now and again too... :p